VASELINE BLUESEAL GENTLE PROTECTIVE JELLY 250ML - BABY
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Skin protectant and hypoallergenic
- Suitable for babies
- Weight: 250 ml
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
Size: 250 ml | Colour: Baby Jelly
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Keep the skin of your baby supple and moisturised by using this Vaseline petroleum jelly (250 ml).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Well packaged. Vacuum sealed by the seller. Hence making it leak or spill proof. Glad to see that since the product inside wasn't messed up on spilled onto the cover of the bottle. Happy and satisfied.
2. Bottle: The bottle doesn't come with a seal - The serrated seal that one sees on most medicines or personal use items, thus ensuring that the product cannot be tampered with. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the product was tampered. It wasn't. It's just that I wld have been more satisfied & assured, had there been a serrated seal that needed to be broken, to use the product. But that's a company packaging/manufacturing issue. Nothing to do with shipping or the seller.
3. The quantity is as mentioned, I presume. Full 250 ml. No doubt But the bottle is not filled to the brim. Pics attached. Just saying.
4. It's a large bottle, about 250 ml, so good to see that I have at least 2 years to finish it. Wld be using it mostly in Winters. Manufacturing: 01/2017. Expiry: 01/2020.
5. Speaking of manufacturing, would have preferred a late month 2017 bottle. It's almost 1 year old. I've deducted 1 star for this and some scratches on the bottle.
Overall, fine. Would be using it for cracked heels. Heard it does wonders.