- Item part number: vnd017ys
- ASIN: B01BP9381W
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 12 February 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #68,255 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
VANDHARA Red-Edged Dracaena Air Purifying Indoor Plant Yellow Pot
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Red-edge Dracaena, is an evergreen tree with stiff, ribbon-like red-margined green leaves and slim, curving stalks for trunks. It is an air purifying houseplant that removes benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, xylene and trichloroethylene from the air.
- Pot Size: 4 x 4 Inch, Plant Size: 8- 12 Inch
- Weight: 450-650 g
- Package Contents: 1 plastic pot and 1 plant
| This product is Not Returnable. It may be exchanged by seller in case of factory damage on a case to case basis.|
Cancellation for Live Plants items is allowed before the shipment is dispatched. You can request cancellation through Your Orders page or by contacting Amazon customer service within that time. If a product is received in a damaged or defective condition, you need to contact the seller/Amazon customer service within 1 days of delivery. The Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee is available to you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Dracaena marginata, commonly called red-edge dracaena, is an evergreen tree with stiff, ribbon-like red-margined green leaves and slim, curving stalks for trunks. It can tolerate infrequent watering and low light, with slow growth rate that need less re-potting. It is known as air purifier houseplant of benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, xylene and trichloroethylene. These substances are mainly found in paints, upholstery, furniture, etc. Lighting: Dracaena can grow in shade or sun. Watering: the dracaena is quite drought-tolerant, however do water atleast thrice weekly.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|