- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 1 edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780070077638
- ISBN-13: 978-0070077638
- ASIN: 0070077630
- Product Dimensions: 40.4 x 5.8 x 60.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 75 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,795 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
VALUE INVESTING AND BEHAVIORAL FINANCE: INSIGHTS INTO INDIAN STOCK MARKET REALITIES Hardcover – 1 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Parag Parikh is an entrepreneur focussed on finances, stock markets and value investments. He has been an author of several books on financial topics. Apart from this book he has written another book by the name Stocks To Riches: Insights On Investor Behaviour.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well Explained best in its class.
Buy it even without think twice.
Worth spending time on it.
Please apply your learning as you go through the chapters it will play wonders in your analysis.
Most recent customer reviews
Data are given wherever required.Read more