- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 1st edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780070077638
- ISBN-13: 978-0070077638
- ASIN: 0070077630
- Product Dimensions: 40.4 x 5.8 x 60.7 cm
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,574 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #25 in Engineering
VALUE INVESTING AND BEHAVIORAL FINANCE: INSIGHTS INTO INDIAN STOCK MARKET REALITIES Hardcover – 1 Jul 2017
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
About the Author
Parag Parikh is an entrepreneur focussed on finances, stock markets and value investments. He has been an author of several books on financial topics. Apart from this book he has written another book by the name Stocks To Riches: Insights On Investor Behaviour.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. From an indian stock market investor point of view, this book really does a good job in making sense about investing behavioral anomalies.
2. Concepts of value stock & growth stock.
3. Analysis shown here also gives path how stocks & various sectors needs to be viewed strategically in bull & bear markets.
4. Dividend rich stock & dividend reinvestment strategy.
1. The book is very repetitive, same thing repeated over again in almost all chapters that annoys a reader.
2. The book is analysed only till 2007, hence it has no reference given about the The Great recession market or Lehmann Brothers Crisis of 2008.
3. This book is not at all for trading. So those planning to learn about intraday from this, just avoid it.
Bonus tip: Read the book to find out why you should not be investing on popular marker index fund in India according to the author.
Well Explained best in its class.
Buy it even without think twice.
Worth spending time on it.
Please apply your learning as you go through the chapters it will play wonders in your analysis.
- Maximum other chapters and pages are normal gyan on behavirial biases etc emphasising investors to be cauitious- if you are not looking for philosophy, can be easily aboided- I am giving zero points for this.
"Although you can but parag parikh long term investment fund