- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
V-Moda BoomPro Gaming Headphones (Black)
|Price:||2,141.43 + 342.27 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||348.57 (14%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Professional-grade, flexible and detachable boom mic
- Works with many manufacturer's headphones
- Ultimate crystal clear voice clarity
- Unrivaled durability
- Dual 3.5mm Y-adapter included
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
BoomPro instantly transforms your headphones into a professional headset for gaming, business, skype, podcasting and taking calls on the go. Its unique bendable SteelFlex design allows you to position and hold the mic in place for optimal ergonomics and hiding out of the way when not in use. The convenient cable clip allows you to position the rotary volume and mute switch within reach. BoomPro universally works with all V-MODA over ear and one ear headphones as well as many other manufacturers headphones that has a detachable 3.5mm cable including Beats.
Detachable, Flexible, Professional Grade Boom Mic
Crystal Clear Mic enhances voice clarity & background noise reduction essential for gamers, Skype/VoIP/conference calls, commuters & podcast recordings
SteelFlex Arm for perfect microphone positioning
Convenient Control Clip features in-line mute and rotary volume controls
Source Compatible with all smartphones, tablets, PCs and notebooks via 1/8” (3.5mm) plug and gaming systems with additional kits (sold separately)
Headphone Compatible with all V-MODA Crossfade series and 3.5mm (1/8") cable input headphones such as Beats Solo, Studio and Mixr
Y-Adaptor included for computers requiring separate mic/headphone inputs
From the Manufacturer
- Crystal Clear Communication
- SteelFlex Metal Arm
- Mute & Volume Control
- Unrivaled Durability
Detachable, Flexible, Professional Grade Boom Mic
- Crystal Clear Mic enhances voice clarity & background noise reduction essential for gamers, Skype/VoIP/conference calls, commuters & podcast recordings.
- SteelFlex Arm for perfect microphone positioning
- Convenient Control Clip features in-line mute and rotary volume controls
- Source Compatible with all smartphones, tablets, PCs and notebooks via 1/8” (3.5mm) plug and gaming systems with additional kits (sold separately)
- Headphone Compatible with all V-MODA Crossfade series and 3.5mm (1/8") cable input headphones such as Beats Solo, Studio and Mixr
- Y-Adaptor included for computers requiring separate mic/headphone inputs
MaterialEdge: Built to Last
- Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- 24k Gold Plated Plug
- SteelFlex Boom Arm
1-Year Premier Warranty — 60-Day Test Drive Guarantee: Each BoomPro Cable purchased from a verified reseller is backed by a 1-year premier warranty. V-MODA is so confident the BoomPro is a superior accessory we offer an unrivaled 60-day test drive guarantee.
- In The Box: BoomPro Microphone, 3.5mm (1/8") Y-Adaptor
- Microphone Sensitivity: -38dB 1kHz
- Weight: 30g
- Length: 79” (200cm)
- Warranty: 1-year premier warranty, 6-star support
- Compatibility*: V-MODA Crossfade M-100, LP, LP2, M-80, V-80 & most headphones with a 3.5mm input port including Beats Solo, Studio, Mixr, Skullcandy Aviator, Hesh 2, Monster Inspiration, DNA
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The cable is like a piece of string, meaning it's got almost zero wire feeling to it, meaning it's super flexible making it a joy to wrap up when not using it. The connectors are all gold plated and the sound quality is amazing. I have been polling people for a day asking if they notice any difference in my mic quality and all of them either said there was no difference or it was better. I'm happy with the no difference because I bought the V-MODA M-100 headset for the sound quality but was worried that the additional mic boom would be sub-standard in my voice chat programs. Again, coming from a $300 Astro A50, I didn't want my sound quality to go backward, and it did not. In the cases where it sounded better I can attribute that to the fact that you can get this mic much closer to your mouth than with the Astro A50 meaning there is a more intimate feeling to your voice with the mic closer.
If you have a V-MODA or compatible headset and you're wondering if this mic will work, just go ahead and click on buy because you won't be disappointed.
Mpow Ground Loop Noise Isolator on Amazon. This will solve you buzzing noise but be warned that you will need to turn up your amp since this will take away some of the power in the line.
First off, if you do use something like the mod-mic, you're sticking something onto the headphones, it will be a mess if you want to take it off and clean all the gunk off. Plus it adds two cords that dangle and get snagged on everything beside you or under your computer chair or something extra to trip on, just annoying. This thing adds a microphone but also keeps everything to one high quality braided cord.
Secondly, this thing sounds amazing. I mean that in both ways, the voice on the mic sounds great and no loss of quality on the headphones. Like, legit, it sounds super clear. V-MODA did a great job in designing this for quality and practicality. How nobody else has made something like this yet that sounds this good is beyond me. It has a mute toggle and volume scroll on the line, which is awesome. The mic is so easily adjustable, feels like it would be annoying and flop down a lot because of how easy it moves, but it really doesn't.
They also made it so you can plug it into your phone or anything that uses a 3.5mm jack that can use mic and headset or just headset. Or you can put that single 3.5mm jack into the included splitter for computer use. They pretty much thought of everything.
Now, as other reviewers have said, I got this for my Sennheiser 558 headphones (it also works for the 598 and 518 the same way.) So because they use 2.5mm, I had to buy a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter (I got it on amazon, just get a 3 pack as some don't work right and cut out sound, if none work, send it back and try again) and you have to open the headphones up and remove the little black locking mechanism out so you can plug the adapter in it. I used a tiny piece of gorilla tape to make the adapter a little larger so it fits in snug without ever falling out.
Also, they include a 1 year warranty. I'm a V-MODA fan now. Next set of headphones I get will be V-MODA.
If you're debating on getting this, don't. Just do it, it's best thing you will ever do for your headphones.
- Great sound quality
- Single cord so no worry to have to cable manage it
- In line mic mute and volume wheel
- Can just spin the mic around if you don't want it near your face, no need to flip it up or anything.
- Can use in phone/music player with mic or on computer with included splitter
- Easily detach it if you want to plug another cord in.
- If the cord does get caught on something while you get up or are moving around, it will simply just unplug out of your headphones instead of potentially damaging the headset or cord
- Bends any way you'd like super easy but holds to it's shape
- 1 year warranty
- I truly can't think of a downside to this
Apologies for the flash in the pictures, I did this review pretty late at night. Shows the little 2.5mm to 3.5 adapter with it.