Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
USTRAA Hair Cream for Men - For Daily Use- Style & nourishment - Non-sticky, Non-oily - Sulphate & Paraben FREE
|Deal Price:||₹169.00 (₹169.00 /100 g)|
|You Save:||₹30.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
|Product Benefits||Non-Sticky, Non-Oily & Complete Nourishment for your hair|
|Liquid Volume||100 Millilitres|
|Material Type Free||Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free|
About this item
- Daily use Hair nourishment cream The nourishment of oil without the stickiness Source of effective moisturisation and vitamins, ensuring healthy hair
- Wild Flax Seed Extract: Fights hair fall. Rich in nutrients that deeply nourish hair. Wheat Germ Oil: Moisturises hair, reduces dryness, makes hair soft and shiny.
- Olive Oil: Moisturises hair and makes them healthy. Almond Oil: Contains Omega 3/6 which helps in repairing damaged hair and also nourishes them.
- SLS & Paraben free. No harmful chemicals.
- How to use: Use the hair cream instead of oil, daily after shower. Take coin sized amount of hair cream and apply on damp or towel dried hair.
From the manufacturer
Daily Use Cream
With ingredients that give you healthy hair and no stickiness of oil.
Source of Effective Moisturization and Vitamins
Contains the goodness of oils rich in Vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids that moisturize your hair and leave them healthy and nourished.
Strong, Healthy Hair
Rich in nutrients, the cream helps fight hair loss, dryness and makes hair soft and shiny.
Easy Application, No Stickiness
Smells great with a hint of lemon in the fragrance.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 6.5 x 6 cm; 0.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Happily Unmarried
- ASIN : B077XJCW9P
- Item model number : 8904223818430
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Happily Unmarried, MG Shahani and Co, Delhi Pvt Ltd 30, Pharama City, Selaqui Industrial Area, Dehradun, Uttrakhand 248197
- Packer : Happily Unmarried Marketing Pvt Ltd. A-48, FIEE Complex Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 2 New Delhi - 110020, India
- Item Weight : 0.5 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 6.5 x 6.5 x 6 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 100.0 gram
- Included Components : Hair Cream for Daily
- Generic Name : Hair Cream for Daily
- Customer Reviews:
Keep Away from children
Vitamin E,Water Hyssop (Brahmi),Wheat Germ,Evening Primrose
Daily use hair nourishement cream with the goodness of oil but no stickiness.Rich in vitamins, the cream is an effective source of moisturisation and leads to healthy hair.Wild Flax Seed extract is packed with nutrients which make your hair healthy, vibrant and strong.it also helps in fighting hair loss and deeply nourishes the hair.Wheat Germ oil contains an array of vitamins and is specially rich in Vitamin E. It helps use hair dryness by moisturising hair and also makes hair soft and shiny. Olive oil also contributes to hair moisture and health.Almond oil stregthens hair and helps in treating dry and damaged hair. This Hair Cream is SLS & Paraben free and has No harmful chemicals.
Take coin sized amount of hair cream and apply on damp or towel dried hair.Use this hair cream instead of oil, daily after shower for best results.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also I didn't apply it on the scalp so cannot tell if it promotes hair growth or hair loss or not. I have trusted coco+olive oils for scalp massage anyway.
The smell is quite off for me actually. It has a strong masculine scent to it, that I disliked but my sister liked the smell.
The product is a cheaper way to achieve soft free flowing hair!
It keeps my hair frizz free and healthy. Plus it is non sticky unlike usual hair oils. So overall very good product. I am happy that this product doesn't have any harmful chemicals and does not damage my hair at all.
By Samik Guha on 19 September 2018