Usha QH 3002 Quartz Room Heater
|Price:||1,090.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||609.00 (36%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ideal for a small room only, i.e., up to 120 sq. ft
- Safety tip over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls
- Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion
- Designed for low power consumption
- There are two heating positions to suit your comfort
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 400 and 800 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Customer service number: 18001033111 (Toll Free) , Customer Care Email ID: email@example.com
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
|Need help buying?|
Check out the Room heaters buying guide
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Safety tip over switch cuts off the heater incase it tilts or falls.
POWDER COATED FINISH Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion. ENERGY SAVER
Low power consumption.
There are two heating positions to suit your comfort. CORD STORAGE FACILITY
Power cord can be easily mounted on the hooks provided at the back of the heater for storage.
From the Manufacturer
The Usha room heater is a that can effectively heat any given surrounding at adjustable temperatures. This product greatly helps to keep you warm during winters.
Economically designed, the Usha room heater consumes 230 volts. To prevent overheating, the heater comes with a switch that automatically shuts it off, before it can overheat. This switch also cuts off the heater in case it falls or tips over. Usha QH 3002 Quartz Room Heater is finished with a powder coating, which prevents it from corroding. Also, the heater can be positioned in two different ways, depending on your comfort and requirement. It even has hooks at the back, that have been specifically provided to mount the power cord of the heater for easy storage.
The Usha room heater comes with a warranty period of 1 year..
- Comes with a one year warranty.
- Consumes 230 volts.
- Comes with a safety switch that automatically shuts of the heater to prevent overheating or in case it falls or tips over.
- The heating element used is a quartz tube.
- Finished with a powder coating that prevents corrosion.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Maharaja Whiteline Quato 800-Watt Quartz Heater
Orpat OEH-1250 2000-Watt Fan Heater (White)
Orpat OQH-1230 800-Watt Quartz Heater (White)
Bajaj Minor 1000-Watt Room Heater
Usha FH 1212 PTC 1500-Watt Fan Heater (Black/Brown)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||50.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||ZRPL||E-SQUARE||RAJ LIGHT HOUSE||Cloudtail India||India INC.|
|Item Weight||2.13 kg||2.03 kg||1.68 kg||1.04 kg||1.47 kg||2.16 kg|
|Model Number||QH 3002||Quato||OEH-1250||OQH-1230||Minor||FH 1212 PTC|
|Power Source Type||electric||electric||electric||electric||electric||electric|
|Warranty||1 year on product||—||1 year on product||1 year on product||2 years on product||1 year on product|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does not have blower so heat is generated through filament and spread on its very own and it radiates warmth to up to 2 meters so the closer we sit down to the heater, the hotter it feels. It heats up the room within couple of minutes but once switched off, the room returns to its less warm quickly. It has protection switch which cuts off electricity of the heater in case it falls or tips over. Because of there are not any shifting parts, the heater does not create any noise while running. That is the benefit I see for this over the fan warmers which are annoyingly noisy at night time. It's far ideal for heating small and midsized rooms. This heater isn't recommended for big room.
Accurate heating for indian winters. For 8 -10 degree Celsius temperature. It's perfect and i'm satisfied.
● The heater is around 10 inches wide & 13 inches high and is weighs nearly 3kg
● The body is in heat-resistant plastic and powder-coated steel. It feels a strong build and sturdy
● There are two filaments enclosed in a stainless steel cage
● There is a knob to turn the filaments on and there is a cut-off switch at the bottom
** Usage & Performance **
● When turned on, both the filaments gets heated up within a minute. The knob can be used to turn off one of the filaments to bring down the temperature
● I live in Kerala where the lowest temperature in my area is never below 15 degrees in the night. I bought this for my grand mother and the room gets heated up pretty quickly. She turns one of the filaments off after midnight to control the temperature. I think this heater works well for a bedroom during sub-zero temperatures as well
● The heater-body does heat up considerably after around half an hour and it is not very safe to touch when its turned on. You cannot definitely use this if there are toddlers at your home
● There is an automatic switch that turns the heater off if the heater is knocked down. This reduces the risk of fire incase the heater tips over
● There is a small handle at the back if you want to pick the heater up when its hot
● There are certain precautions to be followed to ensure your safety while using this
- Heater should always be in an upright position
- It should not be used neat wet conditions
- Power cord should never touch the heater when its turned on
- Flammable materials like clothing or paper should not be kept infront of the heater
- There has to be good clearance from the wall to provide air circulation
● This consumes 400 watts on one filament and 800 if two filaments are turned on. So, be prepared to see your energy bills going up
● Since there are no moving parts, the heater does not create any noise while working. This is the advantage I see for this over the fan heaters which are annoyingly noisy at night
● It has got one year warranty, but I think filament is considered a consumable and may not be covered
** I dont like these **
● The filaments turn red and it emits a lot of light. I find it very annoying in the night. But since this is a filament heater, this is how it works and there is no other choice
● The power cord should have got heat shielding sleeved protection. There are high chances for the cord to touch the heater body and this could potentially melt the cord
● The steel parts of the heater I got had rusted here and there; I really doubt the quality of stainless steel used
** Summary **
● I have been using this only for a week now. I have seen a few reviews that says the filaments failed after a few months. So, I will comment on the durability of the heater after using this for a few months
● I am very happy with the heating effectiveness, the build sturdiness and compactness of the heater. I paid Rs.1049 in Jun-17 and I rate FOUR stars. One star off on the points I dont like.
But heating is less. I don't know much about room heater but just by using it I would say
1. You won't feel the heat at a distance more than 5 feet.
2. keeps the room temperature to just more than normal when left fully "on".
3. Quiet less for a normal single room but will work well for a small room size. Have to keep close to yourself if the room is big.
5. Should have little more power and it would be more than good.
6. Don't buy if your region has extreme climate conditions.
7. Can't say about power, I stay at hostel so for me it's free ;) for now atleast unless I get caught.
Most recent customer reviews
Click on the link given above for more details
The best thing about this is it's power consumption is low (800 W) as compared to the other...Read more