- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on orders over 599.00. Cash on Delivery eligible. Details
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
Usha IH2410 1000-Watt Immersion Heater (Silver)
|Price:||400.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||225.00 (36%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Copper tube element with long lasting nickel plating for longer element life
- Specially designed heating element for quick heating
- Neon indicator for power on
- Metal hook for safe operation
- Bakellite cover ensuring complete protection against electric shock
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Customer service number: 18001033111 (Toll Free) , Customer Care Email ID: email@example.com
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
Style: 1000 watts
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1500watt heats up a bucket of approx 16ltr in 15mins which can be then used in two buckets, enough for a 1 person. So around 1min per liter.
I tested leaking current with tester and there is none but would suggest never to put your hand in bucket when its operational as after prolonged use the coating often degrades and leak might be there.
Indicator helps just in case you forget its switched on.
Build quality is good and the element is spaced out unlike cheap ones that have the heating spiral very closely packed. This spreaded element is better at dissipating heat quickly.
The power is 1KW (1000W) so heating takes some time. Time taken to heat depends on initial temperature of the water.
Though it takes a little more time due to being just 1000W, it has an advantage that it can be plugged into the smaller 5/6A socket (regular socket). It does not require the big 16A socket that 1500W and 2000W devices need.
The only thing I would change is possible is add an extra metre to the appliance wire. But that apart .. its an excellent product from a well known brand like Usha. Lives up to all expectations.
Most recent customer reviews
Not working properly after one month