UrbanBotanics™ Pure & Natural Rose Water/Skin Toner - 200ml - Steam Distilled - Gulab Jal - Organic - Chemical Free
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 150.00 (38%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- PURE & ORGANIC ROSE FLOWER WATER. Other brands on Amazon are NOT Organic. There are no Chemicals, no Preservatives and definitely no Artificial Fragrances in our Rose Water. Just the pure scent of Organic roses dispensed through a convenient, easy to use spray cap.
- COMPLETE SKIN CARE. Provides instant hydration for your face and neck whilst rejuvenating tired skin, helping to create a more vibrant and youthful complexion. Lightweight and versatile toner that will restore your skin's pH balance and absorb excess oils (without causing dryness).
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. Normal, Oily, Dry and sensitive. We haven't included Witch Hazel in this toner as it can be a trigger for Rosacea. So you can use it with confidence that it will not make you break out in rash! This product is also a great toner for teen kids who are just starting out with make up. Great skin prep for Serums and Moisturizers and it can help unblock and tighten stubborn pores.
- NOTE: UrbanBotanics Natural Rose Water may contain some natural ‘sediment’ making it appear cloudy. This is made up of natural waxes/essential oil compounds that settle out of the distillate water and occurs after fine filtration. It does not indicate any deterioration in quality.
- Safety warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool & dry place will be better if stored in refrigerator Animal cruelty-free, never tested on animals. ALWAYS SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Summary: Steam-distilled from fresh rose petals . * Anti-inflammatory, acne-preventing, and balancing. . * Therapeutic, Cleansing, and Detoxifying. Skin Care-Grade. . * Pure Rose Flower Water. NOT a fragrance, NOT a mixture of rose oil and water. . * Suitable for sensitive and irritated skin. Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing. 100% VEGAN. . * Daily Care: . * After cleansing . * After shower . * When sunburned . * To set makeup . * After shaving / waxing . * During travel Suitable for all skin types. . * Benefits: Restoring, toning and moisturizing . * Anti-aging and rejuvenating . * Uplifts emotional levels . * Balances skin Ph level . * Anti-inflammatory, acne-preventing. . * Protects and purifies, skin. . NOTE: UrbanBotanics Natural Rose Water may contain some natural ‘sediment’ making it appear cloudy. This is made up of natural waxes/essential oil compounds that settle out of the distillate water and occurs after fine filtration. It does not indicate any deterioration in quality. Please shake well before use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 378 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It seems genuine as my homemade steam distilled rose water smells the same. It has no colours added.
The bottle spray is of good quality.
Rosewater is not the best toner in my opinion but it is good for prepping the skin to add serum and for misting the face to hydrate it or just refresh. I spray it on before applying rosehip oil which it helps to spread. I keep it in the fridge and like the cooling sensation of spraying it.
No noticeable improvement in skin, but that is the case with all toners.
It is cheap compared to Kama Ayurveda
No side affect on skin so far(in my case at least with few days of usage)
Smells weird, 'burned' kind of smell especially when you compare it to Kama Ayurveda.
Pregnant women stay away. The first time you spray this I am sure you will puke or get a nauseating feeling.
People with highly sensitive nose stay away. If you plan to mix this with face pack no issues, if you are thinking of spraying it directly on your face you will have a hard time adjusting. I got used to it on 4th day.
Does not impart any sort of glow.
I am using this product to wipe the sweat off my face in morning post commuting from office cab. Would not be repurchasing it in future for sure. Somehow I am not able to trust the fancy claims the product comes with. Organic, preservative, chemical free... I am not too sure. But more than that it is the smell which I am unable to tolerate as my mind by default compares it to Kama Ayurveda. It smells awful no doubt about it.
I have used many rose water before from dabur to forest essential but the fragrance of this one feels as if you are in a garden full of rose. It keeps your face hydrated. Can be sued in face packs and as a tonner as well. Guys you can buy this much amazing product without even thinking twice. It's that great. This product is sure going in on the top of my holy grail list. Love it.