- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 Coffee Mug free when you purchase 4,000.00 or more of Urban Platter Products offered by Urban Platter. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Urban Platter Nutritional Yeast Powder, 200g [All Natural, Fortified, Vegan-Friendly]
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Urban Platter Nutritional Yeast Powder, 200g [All Natural, Fortified, Vegan-friendly]
- Delicious Nutty flavour and Flaky texture; also, a Vegan-friendly product.
- Ideal for sprinkling over foods, for baking and as a garnish (research more about this wonderful product).
- Note: This Yeast is not for making bread. It's non-activated yeast, and can be consumed directly. Primarily used by Vegans as a cheese substitute and for flavouring.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Urban Platter Nutritional Yeast Powder, 200g [All Natural, Fortified, Vegan-friendly]
Urban Platter pleasant tasting Nutritional Yeast Powder is produced from a specially selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. This yeast is grown on enriched purified cane and beet molasses under carefully controlled conditions. This is a primary grown yeast and is therefore NOT a brewery by-product as is brewer's yeast. This ensures freedom from Candida albicans yeast.
Nutritional yeast provides the compounds beta-1,3 glucan, trehalose, mannan and glutathione, which are associated with enhanced immunity, improved cholesterol levels. Nutritional yeast is used all over the world. Because of its unappetizing name, it has be given various other names and is commonly known as “nooch” (nüch) and “yeshi,” an Ethiopian name meaning “for a thousand.” In Australia, it is called “savory yeast flakes,” and the New Zealanders call it “brufax.”
Though it is most popular among vegans and vegetarians, nutritional yeast is delicious, adding amazing flavour and nutrition without the high fat and calories associated with cheese. For those who are lactose intolerant, nutritional yeast is a perfect choice because it can be sprinkled on pasta, salads, baked or mashed potatoes, soups, and even popcorn! Nutritional yeast is a complete protein, meaning that among the 18 amino acids it contains, nine are essential ones that your body cannot produce. You get a significant dose of the minerals iron, selenium and zinc when you consume nutritional yeast as well and one serving of nutritional yeast provides about four grams of fibre.
Nutritional yeast is a source of B vitamins, including thiamine, folate, B-6 and niacin. Just a half tablespoon of some brands will provide you with a day's worth of B vitamins, while other brands offer between 30 and 100 percent of B vitamins. These vitamins help you extra
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I add it in my soups and vegan dressings.it gives cheesy taste to it .
You get a spoon which is very useful and makes it hygienic too.
It’s definitely very expensive but a bottle will last you really long .
Nutritional Yeast is meant to be used to get natural Vitamin B,
and in it synthetic vitamins has been added (fortified).
So defeats the purpose, have ordered another not fortified
(Yeast - Nutritional - Mini Flakes - Bulk - 1 lb by Frontier)
which will take time to deliver, till then will take it.