- Hardcover: 388 pages
- Publisher: New Age International Pvt Ltd; First edition (1 January 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8122415474
- ISBN-13: 978-8122415476
- Package Dimensions: 23.8 x 18 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,78,046 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
University Botany: Angiosperms, Plant Embryology, Plant Physiology . III Hardcover – 1 Jan 2004
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
S M Reddy, Emeritus Professor at Department of Microbiology, Kakatiya University, Warangal has rich experience of teaching and research. Recognized as distinguished teacher by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and Society of Mycology and Plant Pathology of India. He was honored with Maheshwari medal of Indian Botanical Society. He has edited and published 25 books of university level and guided 40 PhD students. He has successfully completed several research projects funded by different funding agencies. He is a fellow and executive member of many academic societies and member of academic bodies of different universities.
Dr. M. Madhusudhana Rao, took his masters in Botany in the year 1976 and doctorate degree in Botany in the year 1980 from Kakatiya University. He specialized in cyplogy and genetics and involved in teaching Biotechnology at undergraduate level. He has several research publications in reputed journal. He is teaching undergraduate students since 1980.
Dr. M.M. Reddy, took his masters degree in Botany in the year 1978 and doctorate in 1984 from Kakatiya University, Warangal. He published more than 20 papers in international journals. At present he is working as Reader in Botany, Lal Bahadur College, Warangal.
Dr. A. Srinivas Reddy, took his masters degree in Botany in the year 1979 and doctorate degree in the year 1983 from Kakatiya University, Warangal. He published about (25) research papers in reputed journals. At present he is working as Lecturer in Botany, S.K.E. Degree College, Sirpur Khagaz Nagar, Adilabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Dr. S.J. Chary, took his masters degree in Botany from Osmania University, Hyderabad in the year 1965 and doctorate degree from Kakatiya University, Warangal in 1983. He published several research papers in national and international journals of repute and authored several textbooks and popular science books in Telugu. He has 30 years of teaching experience. At present he is working as Principal, S.R.A.S. Govt. Degree College, Kothangudem, Khammam, (AP).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.