- Paperback: 1588 pages
- Publisher: Universal Law Publishing - An Imprint of Lexis Nexis; Twenty Seventh edition (1 October 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9350358409
- ISBN-13: 978-9350358405
- Package Dimensions: 23.2 x 17.8 x 5.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 150 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,265 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 95.00 Delivery charge
+ 98.00 Delivery charge
Universal's Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2017-18 (Old Edition) Paperback – 1 Oct 2016
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
150 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased based on reviews. Alas! to my surprise, I found lots of errors. I am posting images...........
Advice to the publisher: Please correct those errors and maintain a website so that the purchaser of your books can keep themsalves abreast of developments. For this you can refer John Wiley & Sons.
Rest everything is good and a destination book for all Law aspirants!!