Universal 52mm Flower Lens Hood (Plastic) for Nikon D3000,D3100,D3200 AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II,AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR,AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II,18-55 F3.5-5.6G AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor, Black Lens
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Please check your lens filter size before placing the order other wise please bear the actual charges for replacement or return.
- Made of ABS Plastic
- Available in Multiple sizes
- With Plastic Mounting Ring
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for Universal 52mm Flower Lens Hood (Plastic) for Nikon D3000,D3100,D3200 AF-S DX
Lens hood is one of the most important accessories for each lens you own. A lens hood provides multiple functions: it shades the lens form stray light, improving your contrast and image quality; in inclement weather, it can assist in keeping moisture or wind-blown debris off the lens; and it protects the front barrel from the inevitable impacts against walls, door frames, and other real-life obstacles. Filters can be mounted on the Lens directly before mounting hood. Made of black "ABS plastic" with plastic threaded mounting ring. Available sizes : 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72 mm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) its cheap, and glares quite a bit on the plastic, and may easily reflect more light into the lens. one solution is to paint the inside with a bit of boot polish. or just get a different hood.
3) its quite difficult to just put the lens cover on top.
4) insane people try to screw the lens cover on backwards for storage. god alone knows how they reach the focus ring. but with this you cant try that, so maybe its good thing.
5) if you are just trying to save money and really do land up carrying the camera on your ass a really long time, this is a great product. it will save your lens and filters from the damage which is bound to happen. if you are doing studio photography, you earn too much and you wont even be looking at this review.
material quality is not that great and if you want to invest more you can try better options.
though this also works ok.
i would have given it 4 starts but when you use it with a lens below 20mm you will clearly see that on the corners of your image the hood is clearly visible, and its blocking light.