- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Kogan Page; 2 edition (3 March 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780749464271
- ISBN-13: 978-0749464271
- ASIN: 0749464275
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,07,282 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation Paperback – 3 Mar 2012
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"One of the most comprehensive yet easy-to-read books on digital marketing available." (The Marketer)
Digital marketing now represents 25% of the marketing spend in the UK and this is predicted to move to 50% or higher within the next three years.
New edition of the best-selling title that describes how to harness the power of digital media and use it to achieve the utmost success in business, now and in the future.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you are new to digital/internet marketing, then this book does a fine job and I recommend it.
I can't say the writing is particularly engaging. So I downgraded this book from 4 to 3 stars for that reason.
The book covers SEO, social networks, internet marketing jargons and concepts, and some of the latest trends.
In the rapidly changing world of internet marketing, the information in this book has become somewhat outdated. This book, for example, cites that digital "retargetting" comprises around 5% of total internet ads. I am fairly sure that number is much higher now and retargetting has taken a much higher significance in the world of digital marketing.
The book, unfortunately, doesn't cover digital marketing strategy all that much. The depth of digital marketing strategy, in my opinion, was rather shallow.
1)Excellent overview of digital marketing. Lot of new and valuable information for those who are unfamiliar with the industry.
2)Covers many of the business aspects (3C and 4P) of digital marketing. This isn't geared towards the tech-heads.
3)Covers many cutting edge areas such as social networking.
1)No groundbreaking information that industry insiders would be unaware.
2)Digital marketing strategy coverage was particularly shallow and lacking meaningful analysis.
3)No deep insight into the future of digital marketing.
4)Already somewhat outdated. But most of the content is still highly relevant.