- Paperback: 1082 pages
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis; Ninth 2017 edition (23 November 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789350358566
- ISBN-13: 978-9350358566
- ASIN: 9350358565
- Package Dimensions: 23.6 x 18 x 4.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,03,558 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #167 in Law Entrance Exams
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
The Ultimate Guide to the LLB Entrance Examination 2017 Paperback – 23 Nov 2016
Paperback, 23 Nov 2016
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
MA Rashid is the co-founder and Director of LIVE LAW (www.livelaw.in), a premier legal news portal in India. He has authored many books for lawyers and law students including the Ultimate Guide to the Judicial Services Examination (LexisNexis, 2017), Ultimate Guide to APP/APO/CBI Prosecutor Examinations (LexisNexis), Law Relating to Electronic Transfer of Money (LexisNexis), Supreme Court Guidelines and Precedents (Universal). He is also the revising editor of the 34th Edition of Ratanlal & Dhirajlal Indian Penal Code.
Nisa Fasil is a gold medalist (LLM) from the University of Kerala. She is the Course Director at the Institute of LAWEXAMS.IN. She is also a visiting member of faculty in several law colleges.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it is so so type stuff. one can have it as a pass time luxury .
But serious candidates can't afford to stick to this mediocre stuff only . They should explore better options.