- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Hachette India (30 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789351951469
- ISBN-13: 978-9351951469
- ASIN: 9351951464
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,458 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ 99.00 Delivery charge
The Ultimate Guide to 21st Century Careers Paperback – 15 Sep 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Richa Dwivedi Saklani runs Stoodnt, Inc., a Palo Alto-based career and college guidance platform for young people between 15 and 30 years of age, in India and South Asia. Richa has been working with students and adults in career guidance, training and coaching for over 13 years now. An IIM Ahmedabad alumnus, Richa previously studied economics at St Stephen’s College and Jawaharlal Nehru University. She worked in banking and as a stock analyst for some years after completing her MBA before discovering career guidance, training and writing as areas of genuine passion. Richa has trained in and worked with several psychometric tools including the MBTI, Multiple Intelligences and the Holland Codes. Over the last few years, she has worked with over 10,000 people across ages to help them build fun and successful work lives.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Be open minded while reading this book.
3. Do your research on mindler.com to find out current available opportunities.
4. Make a decision involves risk vs reward so do your research sincerely.
Hope my review will be helpful. All the best for your Career.
Much impressed about particular section of biotechnology.
But it cannot give you clear image of career path but overall it is awesome.