- 10% discount - ICICI Credit & Debit cards; 10% cashback - Citi Credit cards || up to INR 2,000 || Min order INR 2,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% back up to INR 10,000 on total purchases above INR 50,000 with ICICI Debit & Credit cards and Citi Credit cards Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on select credit cards(ICICI, Citi, HDFC & Axis) on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Add Rs.1000 or more to your Amazon Pay balance and get 10% back upto Rs.200. Offer valid on 24th Oct 2018 only. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get offers for up to ₹2000 back on MakeMyTrip, Swiggy, Freshmenu & EazyDiner. Shop on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival (no min order value) & pay through any prepaid payment method to become eligible | Valid from 24th - 28th Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|Price:||179.00 + 75.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||120.00 (40%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A divorced aspiring actor draws a formal agreement with his wife enabling him to spend time with their daughter on Saturdays. One such day when he is busy discussing possible acting opportunities with his casting director, he leaves his daughter in his car. Within minutes, his daughter goes missing from the car. The abducted kid's stepfather - a police officer, joins her parents in a three way lookout for her. Who cares more among the father, stepfather, mother and what ends they are ready to explore is what makes 'Ugly'.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Watched this movie but few in family didn't understand who did what ! Lol. Infact, it took me some time to find out who is first husband & who is second one of the mother whose daughter got kidnapped !!
Overall, if you like dark movies & love Hollywood movies, do buy one. It's really good. Human greed & selfishness is nicely shown. But if you are typical Bollywood fan (read song loving, roaming around tress, changing clothes 100 times in 5 mins..LoL) then you may not like it.
Service & delivery from amazon was very good. 5/5 for that.
As for the movie itself, you will like it if you are comfortable with facing ugly truths about ourselves and our society at large. This is not escapist cinema. It will hit you in the face. The ending will disturb you and make you ponder.
Packaging: 10/10 (Cover design, On-disc design, Paper print quality & Overall physical quality)
Pleasantly surprised at the packaging of this product. This comes in a 2 disc set with tons of special features. The cover print quality is fantastic, unlike most Hindi film Blu-rays. The case was delivered in superb condition too. The movie, needless to say, is one of Kashyap's best. Must have in every collection.
It stays true to the title, especially the last scene. Not for kids at all, but if you have a liking for realistic cinema, don't give this movie a miss.
(P.S. - If you're a fan of cop goes crazy movies like Singham, Dabbang etc, or 'Happy New Year' is your cjoice, please stay away. You'll be very disappointed.)