- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 15.2 x 10.2 cm
- Item model number: 1150LF
- ASIN: B002UNMZP8
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 September 2016
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,57,569 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Loaf Pan, 1 1/2 Pound
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Made in the USA Aluminized Steel 1 1/2 Pound Loaf Pan commercial grade and heavy gauge- measures 10 x 5 x 3 inches
- Unique corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release
- Coated with Americoat - a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: Large Loaf Pan
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Create a chef inspired dish with this loaf pan from USA Pan. It is constructed of aluminized steel, and features Americoat silicone non-stick coating for the easy release of foods and quick clean up. The non-stick coating eliminates the need for unhealthy oil or grease while the aluminized steel allows for even heat distribution for efficient browning, eliminating hot spots for a perfect baked dish time after time. This pan features corrugation ridges that maximize the pans strength and prevents warping, denting, and other effects of everyday use, and also minimizes surface contact between the baked goods and the pan, providing even baking. This loaf pan is FDA approved, and does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's. This pan is ideal for breads, cakes, layered dishes, and more, and it is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
10" L x 5" W x 3" H
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
J Maru Aluminum Bread Tin, Large Grey, ALBR_L
Bulfyss Baking Tray 25cm Bakeware,Steel,10 In,Black
USA Brand - Meyer Bakemaster Non-Stick Bakeware - 2 LB Loaf Tin (29cm X 13cm)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||75.00||FREE shipping on orders over 499||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ATM RETAIL||GOLDEN STORES||Bulfyss® - What You See Is What You Get||PotsandPans|
|Included Components||—||1 Cake Mould||1PC X LOAF PAN-25CM||Package Contents: 1 Piece 2LB Loaf Tin|
|Size||Large Loaf Pan||LxBxH 22cm x 10cm x 7.5cm||10 IN||29cm X 13cm|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The pans themselves have been wonderful; bread baked in them is the the best - the pans are sturdy & solid. I am not sure now, knowing what I know, if I would buy them again, though. They are more expensive than other pans & I definitely expect a bread pan that is used, maybe, 12x a year, should last at least a decade.
I plan to update this review if & when I get any response from USA Pans.
update: I did get a nice response from the company & they are sending me a replacement. I am going to add a star to my review - I do love the pans, I have never had better quality or a problem until now! If I didn't have a problem at all, they would have gotten a 5 star review.
Amazon sells a set of these - and it would make a fantastic wedding gift, if the bride and/or groom like to bake/cook. I swear, I cannot rave enough about these. You would think that something as basic as pans wouldn't make much difference. That would be incorrect thinking. Stuff does not stick, they rinse out easily, baked goods slip right out. Once in awhile a bit of fudge or something might get hung up in a corner or two - all that takes is a toothpick, and it comes right out.
Very best of all? They are made right here in the USA. (And they aren't expensive, especially considering they'll last several lifetimes...)
(Edited 02/16/17 to correct typo and clarify some info..)