UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Civil Engineering Paperback
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
When it comes to the most prestigious exams conducted by Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) every year, Civil Services Examination (CSE) tops the list followed by Engineering Services Examination (ESE). The door to both these competitive exams is through previous year question papers. On analysing the previous 16 years (1995-2010) question papers of Civil Services Preliminary Examination, it was observed by subject experts at IES Master that many of the technical questions were even asked in the Engineering Services Preliminary Examination, and in various State Engineering Services exams. This book includes more than 1,700 technical questions from the past Civil Services Preliminary exams. The questions have been compiled topic-wise along with their detailed solutions to help ESE aspirants get an idea about the ESE exam pattern, and then plan their preparation strategy accordingly. So as you finish a topic, for instance, Structure Analysis, you will find all the previous years’ questions with a detailed explanation of that particular topic. This book would be quite helpful for Candidates aspiring to crack the most coveted ESE and other engineering competitive exams like GATE and State Engineering Services exams.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.