UNIVERSAL 58mm Close up Lens Filter Kit for Canon EOS,EF 18-55,55-250
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Helps you to go closer to the subject.Please check your lens filter size before placing the order other wise please bear the actual charges for replacement or return.
- To capture tiny details like finger prints, insects, flowers, jewellery etc.
- Filters don't interfare with diapraphragm of the master lens
- These are double threaded lenses can be stacked together and used together to create +3,+5,+6,+7 and so on.
- Made up of black anodised aluminium ring and lenses of optical glass packed in free good thick padded lens storage pouch.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Depending upon diopter, closeup lens is available in 4 magnifaction types i.e. +1, +2, +4 & +10 (Macro). These lenses helps you to go closer to the subject and to enlarge a particular portion from a group photograpgh and to capture tiny details like finger prints, insects, flowers, jewellery etc. These lenses can be used individually or in the combination. These filters not interfere with the actual diapraphragm of the master lens, nor do they need any exposure compensation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to fit...Packing is quite good.
Comes in handy for close-up images if u r a fashion photographer.
The macro lens however forms a dark halo when lens is completely zoomed in.
I have uploaded 5 photos.
First one using 250mm lens.
Other 4 are the macro lens.
58mm + 4
58mm + 4 + 2
58mm + 4 + 2 + 1