- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
UGC-NET/JRF/SET solved previous years question papers from 2004 to 2014 Paperback – 2016
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Today most of the NET (Computer Science & Applications) aspirants finds it difficult to clear the exam because they don’t have proper materials, planning and well guidance. We are happy to provide the new book which contains all the question papers with solutions from 2004 to 2014. Subject priority, Important reference books, List of Time Complexities, Logic families , Normalization Table, and List of Important UNIX commands etc. We spent almost three year to complete this book, we consulted some experts while finding solution to some difficult questions. We hope this book will help you to successfully crack NET/SET/GATE in computer science and application.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 48 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This can be improved in the following ways. (I had already shared these points with the author through whatsapp)
* The topics can be split subject wise (currently they are separated year wise)
* Each topic could be introduced with basic theory and important formulae and type/pattern of questions expected from that area.
* Solutions (numerical type particularly) in step by step fashion.
In general this is a better (not the best) book in market today. Other books have just included the answer keys with question papers.
Cost of the book can be reduced as the sales of this one would be high in the near future (at least till someone else would come up with the better alternative).
This book alone is not enough to tackle NET. Text books from each core subject is definitely required. GATE guides / study materials can be accompanied with this one.