UBTECH JIMU Robot Builderbots Series: Overdrive Kit / App-Enabled Building and Coding STEM Learning Kit (410 Parts and Connectors)
- Introducing buildable, codable Robots from UBTECH Robotics construct DozerBot, DirtBot or design your own JIMU Robot creation
- Learn to use Blockly coding to program your robot to navigate obstacles, carry objects, create color effects and more
- Test your skills with new Blockly coding challenges; Free app! Works with both Android and Apple Smart devices. A compatible iOS or Android device is required; JIMU Robot is the award-winning interactive robotic building block system for ages 8 and up. Awards include Tillywig 2018 Brain Child Award, CES 2017 Innovation Awards honoree, Time to Play Magazine 2016 holiday most wanted list, and IFA awards 2015 best of show
- Create entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (pose, record, play) function
- No tools required – our 3D, 360° animated building instructions walk you through the steps; Includes 410 snap-together parts, 2 smooth motion robotic servo motors, 2 DC motor, 1 ultrasonic sensor & rag light, 1 main control box. USB cable and quick start guide included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rumble, crush and plow into the new UBTECH Builder series: OVERDRIVE kit. With this kit you can create buildable, codable robots like DozerBot and DirtBot or design your own JIMU Robot creation. Download the free JIMU app that has step by step, 3D, 360° building instructions. The fun is extended with the blocks coding platform, allowing kids to build and code these robots to perform countless programs and tricks.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
He with his dad really enjoyed building it out using their iPad instead of a paper manual. It is so much fun because you can see the simulation on screen and touch and rotate the images while building robot at each step. So it is easy to visualize and also drag and drop makes it easier for kids to program it. At the same time it teaches the basic concepts of programming and coding and how robots work etc.
The JIMU robots are very cool and innovative toys which helps to develop kids' imagination and interest in coding. And all this while using their favorite tool i.e. iPad or phone.