- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
World in Conflict - Complete Edition (PC)
|Price:||2,075.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- World in Conflict - Complete Edition
- SOVIET ASSAULT -- New Maps - World in Conflict - Soviet Assault s award-winning multiplayer modes get more maps to facilitate the intense team-based battles.
- Action-Focused Gameplay - The game s unique design removes base- building, resource gathering and tech trees in favor of fast, hard- hitting combat that focuses on tactical decisions - much like an FPS - creating a new genre - Action-Strategy.
- Player Roles - Players chose to command units from Infantry, Armor, Support, or Air roles; multiplayer teams will need to master each role for maximum effectiveness.
- Real World Super-Powered Warfare - Unleash the authentic military arsenals of the great military superpowers, such as tanks, planes, trucks, troops and helicopters
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
- Platform: Windows Vista / XP / 2000
- PEGI Rating: Ages 16 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As for the game, it is excellent and full of atmosphere plus easy to get into to. The Complete Edition has all the campaigns from the original World in Conflict plus all 6 campaigns from the Soviet Assault Expansion. It plays out as one whole game which you mainly play as the US forces but also gives you the chance to see the game from the Russian point of view and also play it as the Russians. This adds even more atmosphere and gives a whole new depth to the game.
If you haven't played this game then go ahead and give it a try!
No need to go into more detail as there are plenty of reviews here and on professional sites, and at the current price, this is a game that should be added to any RTS fan's library.
As for the product, this is a classic example of a large studio (Ubisoft) buying out a smaller one and trying to repackage their games. Installation software on Windows 7 was very poor, the key that came with the game didn't work, and I had to download the updates to keep the game from crashing. If you really want this game, try to find it in its orginal format. Even at $10, I'm disappointed with this product and the headache it has caused.
I got a little confused at first because I was expecting for this to be setup sort of like Company of Heroes in which you can choose to play for the Soviets or the Americans, but that's not how it works. In this, it has like 18 or 19 missions (the original game in which you play just the American side has 12 or 13, then the Soviet assault is 6 more). The expansion is already interwoven into the game though so you start witha Soviet mission, then you do 2 American, then a Soviet, then 2 American, then a Soviet, etc. Once I got that, I guess it made sense because you could see both sides of the war as you progressed through the missions. The bad side is that way it plays more like a story so you don't get totally engaged as one side playing through to win.
The graphics are okay, not great but I think this game was 2006 or 2007. I doubt these were cutting edge graphics even back, they seem to be on par with something from the early 2000's. The voice acting is nice, Alec Baldwin has a great voice as the narrator. The camera takes a little getting used to especially before each mission section because it kind of flies you all over the place, but you can get used to that.
I was a little dissapointed because there aren't seperate skirmish type missions as in other RTS games like Company of Heroes or Empire Earth, Age of Empires, etc. Sure, you can replay the main missions but you've already gone thru that so that didn't seem very exciting for me. So the game goes pretty fast I think, but as I say if you can get it for $10 or less, it's very well worth it.
No cities or structures to build, no resources to gather, no money to worry about. Just get your troops mounted up and move out toward the objective.
Graphics seem to be very good, however I have to set detail to low in order to get it to run. Anything higher and the program crashes. Thats due to my cheap machine, not the program.
My only complaint is that the story line takes up too much time between scenarios, you can go get a cup of coffee while it plays. It can be frustrating when you just want to get to the next mission.