- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Typhoo Lime and Lemon Flavoured Tea, 25 Tea Bags
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Can taste zing of lemon
- Has a tangy twist
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
From the Manufacturer
The perfect drink to energize your day. Feel with the Zing of lemon & awaken your senses with every sip. Best enjoyed without milk.
Tea Mix Recipe:
You need :
- Typhoo lemon and lime tea brew 120ml
- Vodka 60 ml
- Mint leaves 8-10 leaves
- Lime Juice 15 ml
- Sugar syrup 15 ml
Method : Muddle mint leaves and put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Fill it up with ice and shake it, and pour into a glass filled up with ice.
Glass Hi-ball glass
Garnish Lemon spiral
Tea with Food Recipe:
Tea Ice-Cream ( Typhoo Flavored Tea )
You need :
- 25 Typhoo Flavored Tea Bags
- Refined sugar 500 gm
- Corn flour 25 gm
- Fresh milk 1litre
- Water 300ml
Method : Heat water and remove quickly from fire when boiling . Rinse out teapot with hot water and put in tea bags. Pour boiling water in to teapot. Infuse for 8 to 10 minutes . Strain off infusion and keep aside . Boil milk . Next, blend sugar with arrowroot (or corn flour) thoroughly and add to boiled milk . Let mixture simmer for about 10 minutes stirring continuously to avoid lumps . Remove from fire, add tea infusion, stir and freeze.
About the Brand :
Typhoo Tea Limited is an over 100-year-old iconic British brand with a rich heritage stretching back to 1903 when Birmingham grocer John Sumner developed and sold a blend of tea in his shop. Over the years, Typhoo has developed from being the first brand to sell ready packaged tea, to being a leading tea business that now offers products in every sector of the tea market. Brands such as London Fruit & Herb - recognised across the world, Heath and Heather - offering a natural fruit and herb product to an audience growing in health awareness and Melrose’s and Glengettie, regional favorites in Scotland and Wales.
On 31 October 2005 Apeejay Surrendra Group, one of India’s largest tea producers with 17 plantations across 50,000 acres in Assam, acquired Typhoo and its associated brands.