- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save: Subscribe to 3 or more products & get 20% off = 10% instant discount + 10% as Amazon Pay cashback. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Typhoo Green Tea Loose, 200g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Handpicked from the tea gardens of assam and darjeeling
- Is rich in antioxidants
- Holistic benefits for the mind and body
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy the fine selection of pure green tea blended to perfection and known for its rich contents of unique catechins. A powerful antioxidant best enjoyed after any meal and also during the day.
Tea Mix Recipe:
Tea Punch ( Typhoo Green Tea )
You need :
- 2 Typhoo Green Tea Bags
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups orange squash
- 4 tbsps. lemon juice
- 2 small bottles ginger ale
- 1 large bottle lemonade
- 1orange sliced
Method : Put the hot tea in a bowl, add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Add the orange squash and lemon juice and strain . Chill just before serving, mix in the ginger ale, lemonade and orange slices.
About the Brand :
Typhoo Tea Limited is an over 100-year-old iconic British brand with a rich heritage stretching back to 1903 when Birmingham grocer John Sumner developed and sold a blend of tea in his shop. Over the years, Typhoo has developed from being the first brand to sell ready packaged tea, to being a leading tea business that now offers products in every sector of the tea market. Brands such as London Fruit & Herb - recognised across the world, Heath and Heather - offering a natural fruit and herb product to an audience growing in health awareness and Melrose’s and Glengettie, regional favorites in Scotland and Wales.
On 31 October 2005 Apeejay Surrendra Group, one of India’s largest tea producers with 17 plantations across 50,000 acres in Assam, acquired Typhoo and its associated brands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It doesn't taste bitter and coarse like other ones. The taste is somewhat muddy which I personally like.
If you want to develop the habit of drinking green tea, start with this one.
It is very expensive , as looking it's properties or features .
So friends be careful in spending 150+ bucks on these kinds of fake products.
Unlike most consumers' comments , It has no benefit on health ,It's just a green colour which may be unhigenic .