- For Prime customers only: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Typhoo Green Tea, Moroccan Mint, 25 Tea Bags
|Price:||165.00 ( 6.60 / tea bag) FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||30.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Doused with a kick of mint
- Savor a taste of morocco in the comfort of your home
- Good for health
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
typhoo Moroccan mint combines premium green tea leaves with tantalizing smoothness of refreshing spearmint. Naturally cool and cleansing , natural spearmint have been blended with carefully selected delicate green tea leaves to create an exquisite brew that captivates and uplifts your senses
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy the wellness benefits of this healthy brew, doused with a kick of mint. Savor a taste of Morocco in the comfort of your home.
Tea Mix Recipe:
Cool-ness factor Mar(tea)ni by Malini Ramani
You need :
- Typhoo Moroccan Mint Green Tea -Iced 60 ml
- Vodka 45 ml
- Cointreau or Limon cello 15 ml
- Cucumber sliced thin
- A stick of lemongrass
Method : Muddle the cucumber and lemongrass together in a cocktail shaker . Add vodka and Cointreau or Limon cello into it .Add freshly brewed and iced Typhoo Moroccan Mint Green tea into the mixture. Shake well with ice . Bubble strain and pour into Martini glass.
About the Brand :
Typhoo Tea Limited is an over 100-year-old iconic British brand with a rich heritage stretching back to 1903 when Birmingham grocer John Sumner developed and sold a blend of tea in his shop. Over the years, Typhoo has developed from being the first brand to sell ready packaged tea, to being a leading tea business that now offers products in every sector of the tea market. Brands such as London Fruit & Herb - recognised across the world, Heath and Heather - offering a natural fruit and herb product to an audience growing in health awareness and Melrose’s and Glengettie, regional favorites in Scotland and Wales.
On 31 October 2005 Apeejay Surrendra Group, one of India’s largest tea producers with 17 plantations across 50,000 acres in Assam, acquired Typhoo and its associated brands.
Showing 1-8 of 78 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's as if they forgot to add any mint while making this.
I would recommend Tea-a-me's Moroccan mint. It's much better than this one.
I love Typhoo tea and enjoy their other flavors. This review is only for this flavor.
I'd rather buy more expensive tea bags than from a company that claims to give budget friendly quality stuff.
Severely disappointed. Ended up throwing the whole pack in the garbage.