- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 3 cm ; 59 g
- Item part number: E 10-S
- ASIN: B00ICJ8E4K
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 February 2014
- Average Customer Review: 378 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,504 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 48.59 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 78.00 Delivery charge
Tynor Tennis Elbow Support - Small
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Targeted pressure
- Freely breathable
- Custom compression and fit
- Soft and comfortable
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: Small (7-10 inches)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Tennis Elbow Support is designed to help provide relief from generalized pain and tenderness in the forearm and elbow caused by repetitive strain injury due to strong grip or active finger movement. It’s quite often used by tennis players, golfers, racquet players, industrial workers etc. Made out of puf fused matty fabric : Breathable, excellent aesthetics, improved comfort and enhanced life. Design superiority : Reverse buckle mechanism, ensure a strong grip and firm compression, silicon pad interface, improves impact and vibration absorption, silicon pad with projections, improve propioception and healing and smart and sporty aesthetics.
Measure circumference around the elbow in extended position.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have been using it for a week now while playing badminton and i should say it helps a lot. I feel no pain no matter how long i play.
The product it self is well made and very reasonably priced.
Although I have replaced scull crusher and dumbbell extension with new variations, I am relieved from my elbow problem as I am continuing with cable rope pull down quite happily with my "Tynor Tennis Elbow support" wrapped below my elbow.
The elbow support came in its original box with user manual too [wow didn't expect that actually]
Great compression relief in cases like Tennis Elbow and tendinitis,etc
Here I would like to mention that sizes are a little confusing. I got XL to be on safe side but it's lil too big. [L] would suffice to medium-to-heavy built easily.
Previously I was using Flamingo's elbow support, even that was as good as this but it's a lil stiff than this.
A Lot of people make a mistake of wearing this support on the elbow[where it pains] which is not right. You're supposed to wear this about 1-2inches below elbow over forearm where it compresses the muscles and tendon,restricting its movement and letting it heal.
Please take advice of a doctor before applying the above advices. :)