- Product Dimensions: 53.8 x 13 x 3.1 cm ; 200 g
- Item part number: B 02-M
- ASIN: B00I5KHRM6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 January 2014
- Average Customer Review: 125 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,815 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ 49.00 Delivery charge
Tynor Soft Cervical Collar With Support - Medium
|Price:||190.00 + 78.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||91.00 (32%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Provides support and immobilization to the cervical region
- Application - Post operative care, cervical neuralgia, cervical spondylitis, cervical disc disease, torticollis, and neck sprain/stiff neck
- Rust proof eyelets improve ventilation and comfort
- Hypo-allergenic soft cotton stockinet improves comfort
- Sizing Guide : SIZE - Medium, INCHES - [3.5 - 4], CM - [8.75 - 10]
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: Medium (3.5-4 inches)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Tynor Cervical Collar soft with support is recommended where a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required. Also, used in postoperative care, cervical neuralgia, cervical spondylitis, cervical disc disease, torticollis and neck sprain/stiff neck and other ortho/neuro conditions where support or immobilization to the cervical region is required. It is also used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the required position. Made of durable high-density polyurethane foam, with very thick LDPE sheet for uniform support and cushioning. It is covered with fawn colored, hypoallergenic cotton stockinet. Rust proof eyelets improve ventilation and patient comfort. Long hook-loop tape ensures snug fitting around the neck and easy application. Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor. Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case allergy, rash or itching develops or cervical pain increases or persists. Available in four sizes small, medium, large and XL.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comes with leaflet with instructions in English/Hindi/Urdu.
Works as expected. Good quality.
Useful while sitting or standing.
Can be hand washed with mild detergent
Not too stiff and not too soft as long as you buy the correct size.
I had once again buy the smaller one cos this medium one was too large for my mother even though we correctly measured distance as shown in product description.
Conclusion: Better buy from retail/offline store so the product can be tested on the spot for appropriate size and comfort.
Giving two star less cos the item is non-returnable and measure chart provided is inaccurate. It doesn't take into account inter-incisor distance i.e. when you open your jaw to maximum.
They have re-labelled the medium sized product as large and delivered it
The quality, the packaging aspects were all good but what's the use of it if you pay no heed to the size requested!
Most recent customer reviews
Nice product, correct size and material appears to be good.