- Item Weight: 481 g
- Item model number: J 01-XL
- ASIN: B00ID64BHG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 11 February 2014
- Average Customer Review: 212 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,143 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Tynor Neoprene Hinged Knee Support - XL
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Silicon buttress along the patella opening
- Biaxial hinge
- Anti tourniquet effect
- Four way compression.
- Neoprene provides therapeutic warmth
- Sizing Guide :- Size - XL , Inches -22 to 24.4 , CM- 55 to 61
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: XL (22-24.4 inches)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Tynor neoprene hinged knee support is a versatile knee support which offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and the rigid side support of a splint. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint. Neoprene layer bonded with nylon fabric on both sides : Four way stretch ability gives a controlled and comfortable compression in various positions of the knee. Ensures longer life, appealing aesthetics with color fastness, better body heat retention, faster pain relief and healing. Anatomical shape : Relieves patellar pressure, holds the patella in position and can be used for patello-femoral diseases. Bi-axial heavy duty aluminum hinge : Mimics the natural knee joint, ensures full weight bearing and allows free flexion movement. Ergonomic design : Anti tourniquet effect ensures no constriction to blood flow, better grip of the product to the body, anatomic construction, better functionality and snug fit.
Measure circumference around mid thigh - approx 6 inches above knee.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product : Neoprene Hinged Knee Support
Size : Large
MRP : INR 1069
We needed to get a supportive brace for our mom (52) as she has issues with her knee. We bought a large size which is a rather comfortable fit even on a bulky person. Here are some points that I observed :
--- THE GOOD ---
1. EASY APPLICATION: Simple wrap around design allows easy application and adjustment. It has a simple velcro strapping systemand non-slip feature of the material keeps the brace in place even during extended use.
2. COMFORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT : The offset bicentric hinges are light and help to relieve the pressure at the knee joint. For custom support the patellar ring can change position and ease the movement.
3. CONTROLS SWELLING: Constructed from a very compressive material, this brace helps to control pain and swelling in the knee joint. See size chart in second image for sizing measurements to ensure a correct and comfortable fit.
4. BIAXIAL SUPPORT HINGES FOR LATERAL STABILITY: The Biaxial hinges are located on both sides of the knee for added support. It improves medial and lateral stability in turn helping reduce injury and assist recovery.This also helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking.
5. INJURY SUPPORT: This material provides compression support to injured joints , muscles , ligaments and tendons.
--- THE BAD ----
1. ALLERGENIC: The material is NOT breathable . It can be allergenic for some because it is made up of Neoprene . Skin contact with Neoprene can cause two kind of dermatological risks if it doesn’t suit you : (A) Allergic Contact Dermatitis (ACD) or (B) Miliria Rubra ( Prickly heat) . It also has silicon buttress along the patella opening.
2. NOT VERY DURABLE : Mom has been using this for about a year now . The outer covering has kind of ripped off and the hinges have started to show up from the ripped out fabric.
3. SWEATING : Since the fabric is not breathable it causes a lot of sweating on the inside .
I would say it is fine just as long as you can take it on and off. Also try to wear something underneath to avoid the blisters.
Irrespective of the flaws , my mom loves this . Luckily it did not have any side-effects on her skin . In any case, the brace has been working well and taking pressure off the knee .
This little light and comfortable brace went on the first time just like it had been designed for my old knee. Tight and snug, but not restrictive or constrictive like an old Ace Bandage. Flexible enough to give comfort and support but still leaving me feel free from that feeling of wearing a cast.
- It is a knee brace, and it does work as advertised. I do a lot of squatting and dead-lifting in the gym, and this product provided my knee joint relief. It meant that I could keep increasing the weight, and continue lifting without the associated pain.
- It's comfortable. The material it's made of is very comfortable, and
- Doesn't look bad. I was worried that it would look ridiculous at the gym with a knee brace. I even had a compliment with another gym member saying it looked "cool"
- The Velcro straps hold very well. I never once had to adjust it when I was using it.
- Washable. As you can imagine, after a few weeks of use it can smell a bit.
- It is bit heavy but can be okay if you use regularly.
- It left strap marks on my leg after use. Whilst this probably was due to me wearing it tightly, it might be something to look out for.
I highly recommend this for the preventive wear of old geezers like me who still want to get out there and hammer. It's a great of support for biking, walking and jogging. Having a cranky wheel can stop a lot of old duffers like me from getting out, but wearing this guy and consider using something a bit more rigid during the sport exercise can prove to be a great combination for fun and activity.
no words to explain MY FRIEND SUGGESTED ME OF THIS ...its the best product which i wore all the time during my leh ladakh trip. i had some knee ligament fracture or tear you can say anything but the straight movement is nt harmful but if it goes sideways then there is a problem. i was on bike for 15 days and this braces was like a life saver on my knee. i wore it almost 18 hours in a day while riding and other stuff. just took out only while sleeping.
just one fault that after the rought use of these braces. the iron thing which holds your knee to get twisted came out which may be because of the rough use i did. bt if someone is using gently then it would nt be a problem.
just take care of the size before you buy. go to a medical store and check the sixe and then purchase it online because in the store you will find it expensive.
Most recent customer reviews
Tynor , Keep up the good work !
Since i am an avid golfer, i have tried so many braces, this really(I mean really)...Read more
When I weared so much achiening and rash all over on my knee