- Item Weight: 522 g
- Item model number: TYA-07
- ASIN: B00I4SJ4CK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 January 2014
- Average Customer Review: 118 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,278 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Tynor Contoured L.S. Support Belt - Large
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Customizable for correct posture
- Application for Post discectomy care, postural fatigue, Osteoporotic pain, post operative care, vertebral fracture, spinal injuries and Lumbar spondylitis
- Rigid Aluminium splints have to be customized before wearing for accurate shape
- Double pull mechanism
- Sizing Guide: SIZE - Large, Inches - [36 - 40], CM - [90 - 100]
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: Large (36-40 inches)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Tynor Contoured LS Support
Tynor Contoured L.S. Support is scientifically designed to support and immobilize the lumbo sacral region and correct the postural deformity to reduce low back pain syndrome. Constructed with Malleable aluminium splints which can be customized for accurate shape and enhanced immobilization. Having anatomically contoured rigid splints to maintain the natural low back curve, reduce pain due to mechanical stresses, effective immobilization and correct posture. Double pull mechanism enhances compression & splinting action. Ethafoam back pad is used to offer the high cushioning in the thin sections and enhances comfort. Other Application of Contoured L.S. Support are during lumbar spondylitis, intervertebral disc syndrome, post discectomy care, osteoporotic pain of the lumbar spine as well as low backache, postural fatigue, postural deformities and mechanical stresses due to poor posture. Discontinue use and seek guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow and allergy rash or itching. Available in six sizes small, medium, large, XL, XXL and XXXL
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please do not buy this product!!
- Good quality product
- Strong back support
- The "double pull" mechanism may not be of use on daily basis, but perhaps for special cases
- It is good to wear and do limited works (as bending will be difficult with the belt on)
- Fits well with the strong velcro belts
- Back support is quite comforting
- Nothing specific in this area, but I did notice few minor stitching threads coming out. Nothing significant, but being fussy about finishing - keeping a start out.
I have a waist size of 36 inches thus ordered Medium (32 to 36 inches). But it is shorter in size. The product size is not as per the website description, and Amazon does not allow its replacement with a bigger size. Is this Amazon's 100% purchase protection?