Tupperware Water Dispenser, 10 Litres - Colors may Vary
|Price:||1,299.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||351.00 (21%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Now store your water with convenience and quality with tupper sure water dispenser
- 10 litre capacity is ideal for a family's consumption or for outdoor activities
- Air and liquid-tight seal keeps water clean, safe and free from contamination
- Back grip provides a steady hold when pouring
- Side grips allow for easy handling, especially when container is full and needs to be lifted
- Vent cap prevents vacuum effect when dispensing water, allowing air to enter for a steady flow of liquid
- Leak-proof translucent window allows you to see when contents is low
|Note: Product color may vary as per stock availability.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Stores Large Amounts of Water
If you are looking for a water dispenser that lets you carry large amounts of water during your long distance travel, then the Tupperware water dispenser 10l is ideal for you. With a storage capacity of 10L, this Tupperware 10 litre water dispenser is appropriate for a family's consumption. You can also easily carry it along while going to picnics or camping. While pouring water, the back grip of the dispenser ensures that it does not slip off from your hands. It is also provided with a side handle that enable you to easily handle and lift the filled dispenser.
Safe and Efficient Water Storage
To keep your water safe and contamination free, the Tupperware water dispenser comes equipped with an air and liquid-tight seal. It also has an air vent cap to prevent the effect of vacuum while dispensing water. The cap facilitates steady flow of water by allowing air to enter the dispenser. As this 10 litre water dispenser comes with a tap, you can also easily dispense water in a glass. Additionally, the detachable design of the tap allows you to easily clean the dispenser. Available in blue colour, it has a translucent design that allows you to easily check the amount of water left in the dispenser.
- Brand: Tupperware
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Blue
- Capacity: 10L
- Durable and non-toxic
- Airtight and liquid tight seal
- Detachable design for easy cleaning
- Air vent cap prevents vacuum effect when dispensing water
- Side handle for easy carrying
- Easy to clean and maintain
From the Manufacturer
World StandardsAll Tupperware products are made from safe, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic materials; thus they do not release harmful chemicals to food or liquid contents. Materials & Additives used exceed US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) & Japan Polyolefin Hygienic Association standards. What it means is that you can use with peace of mind every time!
Innovative DesignTupperware products are designed to inspire. Unlike ordinary plastic products, many Tupperware products have won worldwide awards such as Industrial Design Excellence Awards, Reddot Award, IF Seal Award and numerous others. Indeed, one can use Tupperware with pride!
Color SafeOne can enjoy the attractiveness of Tupperware Products in fabulous trendy colors and be assured that colorants used are all registered on the French Positive List, Circular Letter No. 176 (the most stringent in the world). It also complies with Council of Europe Committee of Ministers Resolution AP (89) 1 requirements.
Microwave SafeWhere Tupperware products are indicated for microwave used, Tupperware uses materials strictly meant for microwave use & adhere with the following bodies: USA -Toxic Substances Control Act Inventory (TSCA), Canada - Domestic Substances List (DSL), Europe - European Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances (EINECS), Australia - Australia Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS), Korea - Korean Existing Chemical List (KECL), Japan - Japanese Inventory (ENCS)
Top Quality and FinishingAll products have passed stringent tests and are built to last. Its design and smooth finishing make Tupperware products a delight to hold and use for any occasion. The high quality and standards are reflected in its typical single product mould costing over USD$100,000, a sum equivalent to 7 mid-sized cars!
Environment FriendlyTupperware plays its role in saving Mother Earth from further pollution and degradation as its products are designed for long term use. On the other hand, plastic bags and bottles, Styrofoam containers and PET bottles are not made for repeated use, and thus adds to the mountain of garbage./li>
Caring for Your TupperwareTupperware products are tested to ensure that they are a safe, non-toxic, attractive and durable alternative to other home storage products. With a little care, you can keep your Tupperware looking as good as new.
- Cleaning and Storing: Wash and rinse Tupperware with liquid soap and lukewarm water. Store without seals to keep them fresh. Do not soak polycarbonate range in detergent or soap.
- Hot Food and Beverages: Cool beverages before applying in the seal. Cool hot food or liquids containing fat (cooking oil/grease, curries, soups, sauces) before placing them in the containers can withstand temperature upto 80°C
- Tight Seals: Place the seal in warm water for few minutes. Dry thoroughly, then apply to container while still warm.
- Stain Removal: Use baking soda paste. It's ideal for removing stains and stickiness.
- Preventing Cuts and Scratches: Avoid the use of abrasive scrubbers and washing powders.
- Removing Unpleasant Odours: A piece of charcoal or moist newspaper, stuffed into the container and left sealed for 12 hours in the fridge (before washing and rinsing the product thoroughly) should get rid of unpleasant odours.
- Liquid Storage: Only products with classic round seal are liquid-tight and can be kept in any position. Place containers with any other type of seal in upright position.
How to Use Your Tupperware Seals
Modular MatesTo Seal: Align projection on seal with indentation on container and press seal groove over container. Press and slide thumbs under the seal as you lift.
Microwave SealTo Reheat: Open steam release cap and use in microwave for 3 minutes
To Store: Closing the steam release cap ensures an alright container for storing in the refrigerator.
To Open: Hold container in place, lift tab and peel-off seal.
Breathing SealTo Seal: Place seal groove over container rim. Press down on one corner. Slide thumbs over top of seal edge to opposite corners.
To Open: Lift seal at one corner. Then lift other three corners, one at a time.
Classic Round SealTo Seal: With hands close to you, press seal groove over container and move thumbs and fingers around top to the seal edge. Press center to seal and lift tab slightly to expel air.
To Open: Hold container in place, lift tab and peel-off seal.
Instant SealTo Seal: Place seal groove over container rim. Press center to seal firmly with thumb.
To Open: While pressing center with thumb, place finger tips under seal edge, lift and remove.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
AQUA 10 capacity 9500 ml Water Jug
Milton Kool Musafir Plastic Water Jug, 10 Litres, (Color May Vary)
Milton Kool Rover 12 , Insulated Plastic , Water Jug ,(EC-THF-FTW-0015_Orange)
Tupperware Eleganzia Water Jug Pitcher 1.7 ltr
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||100.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Karma Steel Co.||Smart4Shophar||Jayshree Enterprises India||CHEAPANDBEST|
|Capacity||10 liters||9,500 liters_per_day||10 liters||12 liters||—|
|Number of Pieces||1||1||1||12||—|
|Size||—||1 Bottle||10 liters||12lt.||1700 ml|
|Special Feature||airtight||Freezer Safe, Airtight||dishwasher_safe||dishwasher_safe||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
● The dispenser came in as four pieces- the
container, lid, handle and tap assembly
● It's made of high quality plastic and the container is strong & rigid while the lid is flexible
● This is around 14 inches in length, 8 inches wide and 10 inches high. Including the tap, length is around 16 inches
● Overall, the dispenser is of top notch quality
** Usage & Performance **
● The handle has to be slipped in from the bottom and it get locked at the top
● Tap assembly has got 2 rubber washers, plastic tap and a plastic nut. Slip the first washer over the tap inlet, insert the tap into the dispenser, slip the second washer and then the nut from inside the container
● Fill in water and fix the lid. The lid has got a groove running along its edge which has to be aligned correctly with the container to make an air tight closure. It takes some effort to close it for the first time, but it's quite eaay once you learn how to do it. The wider lid lips make it very quick to remove
● Water can be dispensed by pressing the tap handle. Once you release it, the handle regains the closed position. If you lift the handle, tap can be locked at open position
● Water flow is smooth and the flow reduces gradually as vacuum builds inside the container. Pressing the air vent on the lid removes the vaccum
● Water level can be easily judged since the container is translucent
● Since the lid can be removed, it is easy to clean the container and tap. My old dispenser had a small cap only to fill water that made it very difficult to clean it well
● The handles are strong enough to lift the weight of 10 litres of water confidently. If not in use, the handles stays folded down along the container walls
● On a level surface, the tap leaves around 2cms clearance
** Summary **
● I use this in my kitchen to store water from water purifier. I clean this once in two or three days when I refill. I am happy that I could clean the container quickly and easily
● The build quality is good and I trust Tupperware's plastic quality as well
● I paid Rs.1290 in Feb-17 and rate FIVE stars.
It was easy to assemble. Tip keep the raised edges of the washer towards the hole.
I was afraid of plastic smell but the water actually tastes great and does not pick up any smell.