- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 5 cm ; 458 g
- Item model number: B1L
- ASIN: B00GQUTFK4
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2,854 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#204 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #13 in Water Bottles
Tupperware Aquasafe Water Bottle Set, 1 Litre, Set of 4, Multicolor
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Set of four spill resistant water bottles, Capacity: 1 Litre
- Ergonomically-designed, lightweight and compact, Ideal for home as well as outdoor use
- Perfect size for refrigerator storage, Tab on cap provides easy grip for opening and sealing
- Translucent material lets you identify liquid without having to pour it out
- Colour: Multi-Colour, Material: 100% Virgin Food-grade Plastic
- Package Contents: 4-Pieces Bottles
- Note : Please check the package Fully, Caps are packed Separately
|Note: Product color may vary as per stock availability.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Colors may vary, any one will be shipped
From the Manufacturer
World StandardsAll Tupperware products are made from safe, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic materials; thus they do not release harmful chemicals to food or liquid contents. Materials & Additives used exceed US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) & Japan Polyolefin Hygienic Association standards. What it means is that you can use with peace of mind every time!
Innovative DesignTupperware products are designed to inspire. Unlike ordinary plastic products, many Tupperware products have won worldwide awards such as Industrial Design Excellence Awards, Reddot Award, IF Seal Award and numerous others. Indeed, one can use Tupperware with pride!
Color SafeOne can enjoy the attractiveness of Tupperware Products in fabulous trendy colors and be assured that colorants used are all registered on the French Positive List, Circular Letter No. 176 (the most stringent in the world). It also complies with Council of Europe Committee of Ministers Resolution AP (89) 1 requirements.
Microwave SafeWhere Tupperware products are indicated for microwave used, Tupperware uses materials strictly meant for microwave use & adhere with the following bodies: USA -Toxic Substances Control Act Inventory (TSCA), Canada - Domestic Substances List (DSL), Europe - European Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances (EINECS), Australia - Australia Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS), Korea - Korean Existing Chemical List (KECL), Japan - Japanese Inventory (ENCS)
Top Quality and FinishingAll products have passed stringent tests and are built to last. Its design and smooth finishing make Tupperware products a delight to hold and use for any occasion. The high quality and standards are reflected in its typical single product mould costing over USD$100,000, a sum equivalent to 7 mid-sized cars!
Environment FriendlyTupperware plays its role in saving Mother Earth from further pollution and degradation as its products are designed for long term use. On the other hand, plastic bags and bottles, Styrofoam containers and PET bottles are not made for repeated use, and thus adds to the mountain of garbage./li>
Caring for Your TupperwareTupperware products are tested to ensure that they are a safe, non-toxic, attractive and durable alternative to other home storage products. With a little care, you can keep your Tupperware looking as good as new.
- Cleaning and Storing: Wash and rinse Tupperware with liquid soap and lukewarm water. Store without seals to keep them fresh. Do not soak polycarbonate range in detergent or soap.
- Hot Food and Beverages: Cool beverages before applying in the seal. Cool hot food or liquids containing fat (cooking oil/grease, curries, soups, sauces) before placing them in the containers can withstand temperature upto 80°C
- Tight Seals: Place the seal in warm water for few minutes. Dry thoroughly, then apply to container while still warm.
- Stain Removal: Use baking soda paste. It's ideal for removing stains and stickiness.
- Preventing Cuts and Scratches: Avoid the use of abrasive scrubbers and washing powders.
- Removing Unpleasant Odours: A piece of charcoal or moist newspaper, stuffed into the container and left sealed for 12 hours in the fridge (before washing and rinsing the product thoroughly) should get rid of unpleasant odours.
- Liquid Storage: Only products with classic round seal are liquid-tight and can be kept in any position. Place containers with any other type of seal in upright position.
How to Use Your Tupperware Seals
Modular MatesTo Seal: Align projection on seal with indentation on container and press seal groove over container. Press and slide thumbs under the seal as you lift.
Microwave SealTo Reheat: Open steam release cap and use in microwave for 3 minutes
To Store: Closing the steam release cap ensures an alright container for storing in the refrigerator.
To Open: Hold container in place, lift tab and peel-off seal.
Breathing SealTo Seal: Place seal groove over container rim. Press down on one corner. Slide thumbs over top of seal edge to opposite corners.
To Open: Lift seal at one corner. Then lift other three corners, one at a time.
Classic Round SealTo Seal: With hands close to you, press seal groove over container and move thumbs and fingers around top to the seal edge. Press center to seal and lift tab slightly to expel air.
To Open: Hold container in place, lift tab and peel-off seal.
Instant SealTo Seal: Place seal groove over container rim. Press center to seal firmly with thumb.
To Open: While pressing center with thumb, place finger tips under seal edge, lift and remove.
From the manufacturer
Aquasafe Water Bottle Set by Tupperware
Attractive Water Bottle for your Home!
The aquasafe water bottles are used for storing water and juices for your home. This product set comes in a pack of 4 with a capacity of one litre each. Perfect for refrigeration and with a translucent body allows the user to know the liquid before pouring.
The bottle comes with unique design and notched cap for easy opening and closing of the bottle.
Brand Name Embossed
The bottle has its brand name embossed on the translucent part of the bottle for authenticity and brand recognition.
The bottles comes with a translucent body that allows the user to know what liquid in inside before it is poured out of the bottle.
The bottle is ergonomically designed and is easy to hold and carry. This makes the bottle easy to store even in the confined spaces of the refrigerators.
Food Grade Plastic Material
These water bottles are made from a food grade plastic material which makes them durable and lightweight. They are not easily breakable and can be carried easily without any discomfort.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used these for both water storing in fridge and travel bottles for over 6 months now, work pretty well. However, do clean it in every 2-3 weeks with lukewarm water, I use hint of detergent but it does require you to clean thoroughly and then dry them or there will be smell left behind.
Price activity on this item on amazon is very unusual, I got it for 450/- or something but sometimes it is listed as high as 1k, and normally it is around 600/-
That's really odd and please check which seller you're buying from, there is no shortage of fakes,
No brand is above board. For your health and well being you must be vigilant. Many premium water bottles are been sold as safe but are actually PET or with harmful plastics.
>>> The recycling numbers 1, 3, 6 and 7 should be avoided for use as water bottles. These numbers are indicated inside the triangular recycling symbol.
In the product description there is no mention of the type of plastic used or the recycling numbers . Virgin plastic and food safe plastic are vague terms and don't indicate the kind of plastic used.
The first thing I checked after unpacking the bottles was the bottom where the recycling number is indicated inside a triangle.
Two bottles have the triangle and two don't !!
The number inside the triangle is not easy to read. This is the most important part of the bottle meant for water storage. Why is Tupperware not transparent with sharing the recycling numbers. Are they selling inferior quality to us Indians? From different angles they appear as different numbers.
What type of plastic is used for making these bottles? With out recycling numbers there is no guarantee of safety 👎
Ergonomics, color, looks are all secondary in a water bottle.
The most important aspect is the safety. The water we shall consume from these bottles every day has to be free from chemicals that can get leached into it from the bad plastic.
They are good looking and well designed bottles
I received , blue, green, yellow and orange colours. They are transparent and the caps fit well and are leak proof.
No issues with the appearance but quality of plastic ?????
I think the Number on two bottles is five. Numbers 2, 4 and 5 are safe plastics.
I returned H2O bottles from cello as they had recycling No. 1 clearly marked in the bottom but the Tupperware bottles don't even show the number clearly.
Not expected this from Tupperware. 👎