- Item model number: 10107753
- ASIN: B00GQUSPLY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 18 November 2013
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,15,533 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Tupperware One Touch Bowl
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This bowl is equipped with one touch airtight seal, it is designed to keep the contents fresh for longer
- The compact shape makes it ideal for the fridge
- Use it to store fresh greens or even left overs
- It has handle on both the sides for easy handling
- Colors may vary, any one will be shipped
- Package Contents: 1-Piece One Touch Bowl
|Note: Product color may vary as per stock availability.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related items to consider
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Store your personal serving of cut fruits and vegetables
From the Manufacturer
World StandardsAll Tupperware products are made from safe, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic materials; thus they do not release harmful chemicals to food or liquid contents. Materials & Additives used exceed US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) & Japan Polyolefin Hygienic Association standards. What it means is that you can use with peace of mind every time!
Innovative DesignTupperware products are designed to inspire. Unlike ordinary plastic products, many Tupperware products have won worldwide awards such as Industrial Design Excellence Awards, Reddot Award, IF Seal Award and numerous others. Indeed, one can use Tupperware with pride!
Color SafeOne can enjoy the attractiveness of Tupperware Products in fabulous trendy colors and be assured that colorants used are all registered on the French Positive List, Circular Letter No. 176 (the most stringent in the world). It also complies with Council of Europe Committee of Ministers Resolution AP (89) 1 requirements.
Microwave SafeWhere Tupperware products are indicated for microwave used, Tupperware uses materials strictly meant for microwave use & adhere with the following bodies: USA -Toxic Substances Control Act Inventory (TSCA), Canada - Domestic Substances List (DSL), Europe - European Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances (EINECS), Australia - Australia Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS), Korea - Korean Existing Chemical List (KECL), Japan - Japanese Inventory (ENCS)
Top Quality and FinishingAll products have passed stringent tests and are built to last. Its design and smooth finishing make Tupperware products a delight to hold and use for any occasion. The high quality and standards are reflected in its typical single product mould costing over USD$100,000, a sum equivalent to 7 mid-sized cars!
Environment FriendlyTupperware plays its role in saving Mother Earth from further pollution and degradation as its products are designed for long term use. On the other hand, plastic bags and bottles, Styrofoam containers and PET bottles are not made for repeated use, and thus adds to the mountain of garbage./li>
Caring for Your TupperwareTupperware products are tested to ensure that they are a safe, non-toxic, attractive and durable alternative to other home storage products. With a little care, you can keep your Tupperware looking as good as new.
- Cleaning and Storing: Wash and rinse Tupperware with liquid soap and lukewarm water. Store without seals to keep them fresh. Do not soak polycarbonate range in detergent or soap.
- Hot Food and Beverages: Cool beverages before applying in the seal. Cool hot food or liquids containing fat (cooking oil/grease, curries, soups, sauces) before placing them in the containers can withstand temperature upto 80°C
- Tight Seals: Place the seal in warm water for few minutes. Dry thoroughly, then apply to container while still warm.
- Stain Removal: Use baking soda paste. It's ideal for removing stains and stickiness.
- Preventing Cuts and Scratches: Avoid the use of abrasive scrubbers and washing powders.
- Removing Unpleasant Odours: A piece of charcoal or moist newspaper, stuffed into the container and left sealed for 12 hours in the fridge (before washing and rinsing the product thoroughly) should get rid of unpleasant odours.
- Liquid Storage: Only products with classic round seal are liquid-tight and can be kept in any position. Place containers with any other type of seal in upright position.
How to Use Your Tupperware Seals
Modular MatesTo Seal: Align projection on seal with indentation on container and press seal groove over container. Press and slide thumbs under the seal as you lift.
Microwave SealTo Reheat: Open steam release cap and use in microwave for 3 minutes
To Store: Closing the steam release cap ensures an alright container for storing in the refrigerator.
To Open: Hold container in place, lift tab and peel-off seal.
Breathing SealTo Seal: Place seal groove over container rim. Press down on one corner. Slide thumbs over top of seal edge to opposite corners.
To Open: Lift seal at one corner. Then lift other three corners, one at a time.
Classic Round SealTo Seal: With hands close to you, press seal groove over container and move thumbs and fingers around top to the seal edge. Press center to seal and lift tab slightly to expel air.
To Open: Hold container in place, lift tab and peel-off seal.
Instant SealTo Seal: Place seal groove over container rim. Press center to seal firmly with thumb.
To Open: While pressing center with thumb, place finger tips under seal edge, lift and remove.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The capacity is nearly 700ml.
A single press in the centre of the lid creates an airtight lock.
The lids have been redesigned. They used to have ridges emanating from the centre, but now have a smooth, flat surface that is easier to clean. They now extend over the rim of the bowl to make it easier to peel them open. I think the old design was more attractive, but the new one is definitely easier to use and to wash.
The bowl itself has not been redesigned and is exactly the same size and shape as it always was.
The bowl is translucent and the lid is opaque.
And that bowl my mum has used for over 40 years ? Still going strong. With Tupperware, the lifetime warranty really means something.