Tufkote 6146 - Air Conditioner Cleaner & Disinfectant Foam with Lemon Fragnance 500ml
|Price:||495.00 + 100.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||180.00 (27%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- IMPORTANT : Liquids & Aerosols are SHIPPED BY ROAD requiring additional time to be Delivered. Please allow upto 10 DAYS to be delivered.
- AC Cleaner Foam, is a foamy cleaner for cleaning automotive AC coils, AC ducts, louvres and similar passages in Vehicles. Can also be used for home and office AC's Split and window types. Instantly cleans and disinfects the air-conditioner coils & ducts, Restricts the growth of bacteria and mold
- How to Use : Switch of AC and spray foam directly into coil, ducts and between louvers, enough so that the whole cavity fill up with foam. switch on the AC in blower mode after a couple of minutes and allow foam to be flushed out. This allows dust, dirt and other contaminants to be blow out from the louvers and duct area. Watch Application Video : https://youtu.be/bqxlC_tHavU
- Benefits : Long term effect due to cleaning where contamination accumulates Penetrates even thick and greasy buildup or dirt thru spray cleaning Reduces risk of allergies and respiratory problems caused by bacteria within the ac system Please follow manufacturers recommendations on cleaning AC system. our instructions are based on our experience. preliminary testing is advised before use
- Easy to use aerosol with extension nozzle
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
AC Cleaner Foam, is a foamy cleaner for cleaning automotive AC coils, AC ducts, louvers and similar passages in Vehicles. How to Use : Switch of AC and spray foam directly into coil, ducts and between louvers, enough so that the whole cavity fill up with foam. switch on the AC in blower mode after a couple of minutes and allow foam to be flushed out. This allows dust, dirt and other contaminants to be blow out from the louvers and duct area. Caution : Place a cloth or tissue in front of ducts and Vents to collect residue, before starting the blower. Benefits : Long term effect due to cleaning where contamination accumulates Penetrates even thick and greasy buildup or dirt thru spray cleaning Reduces risk of allergies and respiratory problems caused by bacteria within the ac system Please follow manufacturers recommendations on cleaning AC system. our instructions are based on our experience. preliminary testing is advised before use Safety Instructions : Wear protective gear during application Keep out of reach of children. If ingested seek immediate medical advise. Do not spray on naked flame, do not puncture. Store in cool dry place, Keep away from source of ignition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Application : It comes with a plastic tube (same as the ones supplied with lube spray cans) and it needs to be plugged into the canister head. Once the product is discharged, it will form a thick white foam which will expand to the size of the vent. The foam needs to be discharged into the A/C vents as deep as possible to get good results. The foam will subside slowly and will drip out of A/C drain hole.
1. Hold the tube firmly with your hand. The pressure from the can will easily dislodge the tube and if it falls into your A/C vent, prepare for a trip to local garage.
2. It is a long process. Will take atleast an hour for the foam to drip out. It is best if you can do it at ambient temperature, under shade and in dust free environment.
3. Allow the product to work. Do not try flushing it out fast or turning on your blower. It will blow out on your seats and upholstery and the dirt that it carries will leave ugly mark behind.
4. Allow sufficient time before you turn on your A/C. The moisture will cause more condensation and it will spoil the experience. Allow atleast an hour before turning on the A/C
5. DO NOT TURN ON THE FAN IN HOT MODE. You will end up with patches of dried out product and will have to be scrubbed off using a bottle cleaner brush.
Overall a great product for mild cleaning. People with mildew, fungus and pet hair in A/C vents, please excuse. Go for a more stringent cleaning products such as Ozone and Chemical vapor treatment. If you are one of those who has proper air filter installed, you can do this every 6 month once. If you are running your A/C without filter then should be done every 3 months. For a decent sedan one can per year is estimated.
I believe, this is an alkaline cleaner using Sodium Hydroxide that is highly reactive to Aluminum.
So initially, the AC coils would get clean, but it would eat up the metal as well.
I used this product only once, and some parts of the aluminium fins turned brown, corroded, and chipped off.