- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: Free Press (9 October 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1476711372
- ISBN-13: 978-1476711379
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.5 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,14,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Stronger Bottom Line Hardcover – 9 Oct 2012
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“In all my years of coaching, I learned that leadership starts with trust. David Horsager has a winning formula in this book.” (Lou Holtz ESPN analyst and legendary coach)
“The Pillars of Trust that Horsager outlines in this book were integral in helping our organization lay a foundation for a culture change.” (Lisa Stokes President, Executive Women International)
“Read The Trust Edge and get some great strategies for building trust with the important people in your life.” (Ken Blanchard coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and Great Leaders Grow)
“Trust is the most important fundamental between leaders and among people. This book shows you exactly how to build the 8 Pillars of Trust and how to apply them for maximum effectiveness.” (Dr. Nido Qubein Chairman, Great Harvest Bread Co. and President, High Point University)
“I wholeheartedly support the lessons that David outlines in The Trust Edge.” (Mike Tattersfield President and CEO, Caribou Coffee Company)
“David Horsager offers brilliant advice for today’s leaders.” (Harvey Mackay author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive)
“Incredibly vital message for today!” (Zig Ziglar author, motivational teacher)
About the Author
David Horsager, M.A., C.S.P., is a business strategist, entrepreneur, professor, and author who researches and speaks on the bottom-line impact of trust. His clients range from Wells Fargo, ING, and The Better Business Bureau to the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, Mercy Medical Center, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. David and his wife, Lisa, have four children and live in Minnesota. Learn more at DavidHorsager.com.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
fickle - they'll go anywhere - but if you gain their trust, they'll come back every time. I totally believe David's concept & 'trust' it will be a huge
factor in developing my business.
1. Clarity: People trust the clear and mistrust the ambiguous.
2. Compassion: People put faith in those who care beyond themselves.
3. Character: People notice those who do what is right over what is easy.
4. Competency: People have confidence in those who stay fresh, relevant, and capable.
5. Commitment: People believe in those who stand through adversity.
6. Connection: People want to follow, buy from, and be around friends.
7. Contribution: People immediately respond to results.
8. Consistency: People love to see the little things done consistently.