True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds (Unsalted), 125gm
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Flax Seed is high in fibre.
- Oxygen absorbent for extra freshness.
- It’s low in carbs and extremely rich in Vitamin-B and Magnesium.
- It’s a good source of proteins and nutrients.
- They’re extremely rich in antioxidants.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
True Elements Flax Seeds are high-quality, natural superseeds derived from organically grown plants. They act as a healthy protector and are an outstanding source of protein and fibre.
Flax seeds also known as Alsi, are small, shiny and flat that can be added to several of your dishes. These are a tiny storehouse of vital nutrients.
Flaxseeds have been prized for their health-protective properties for centuries, thus acquiring the name Linum usitatissimum, meaning "the most useful."
Health Advantages of True Elements Flax Seeds
True Elements Flaxseeds have Omega-3 essential fatty acids, "good" fats that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects.
Flaxseeds have Lignans, which have both plant estrogen and antioxidant qualities.
Just one tablespoon of flaxseeds contains 3 grams of fiber, which is 8–12% of the daily recommended intake for men and women, respectively
Flaxseeds contain both Soluble and insoluble dietary fiber which help in more regular bowel movements.
Flaxseeds are a great source of plant-based protein. Flaxseed protein is rich in the amino acids arginine, aspartic acid etc.
About True Elements
A brand that is committed to improving the quality of your life, True Elements provides food that is packed with the goodness of nature and taste that will keep you wanting for more.
With a range of food items across categories like Breakfast Cereals, Grains & Raw Seeds, Roasted Snacks and other healthy items, each of our products is not only 100% Natural but is also made of 100% Whole Grains. While we stand strongly for Health, wherein our products have a clear functional benefit, we believe that Taste is the most important element when it comes to Snacks. We strive to bring the best range of snacks to you.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.