True Elements Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats 1.5kg
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 32.00 (7%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Since they are rich in fibre & low in calories, they are good to be consumed as a morning breakfast, keeping you active the entire day.
- Being an excellent source of protein and fibre, steel-cut oats are considered to be as a power food.
- Packed with protein, a bowl of this wholesome oats can help in giving you extra energy to sustain throughout the day.
- Loaded with antioxidants, it can prevent the entry of free radicals into the body.
- These are also considered to be the natural sources of B vitamins & iron, which can help in reducing iron deficiencies.
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 15% Instant Discount with Federal Debit cards on purchase of Rs.1000 or more from Amazon Pantry or Amazon Fresh Here's how
- 15% Instant Discount with BOB Credit cards on purchase of Rs.1000 or more from Amazon Pantry or Amazon Fresh Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Key benefits of True Elements Steel-cut Oats
Being a good source of dietary fibre, our oats can fill up your hunger pangs in no time, thus helping you in preventing you from binge eating the junk food, and maintaining your overall health of the body.
Our steel-cut oats are hand-picked to ensure highest quality. They retain their grainy texture post-cooking and have a slightly chewy yet wholesome texture. They aren’t soupy and boring, but are nutty with a unique crunch.
Away from Chemicals or Preservatives:
When we say 100% natural, we genuinely do not mean adding any sort of chemicals or preservatives in any of our products, thus staying true to its natural form as possible.
Power of Steel-cut Oats:
- 100% whole grain certified
- Naturally gluten-free
- Fibre-rich cereal
- 100% natural
- No artificial colours & flavours
- Devoid of any preservatives
- Packed with plant-protein
- Great for digestive health
Delicious recipes with Steel-cut Oats:
Masala Steel-cut Oats:
Steel-cut Oats Upma:
Steel-cut Oats Overnight Oatmeal:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
276 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recipe:- For every cup of oats put 2 & a half cups of water, cook for approx 15 minutes till it becomes thick bit not too liquidish, add broken in mixer or crushed dry fruits especially raisins for added sweetness, also mash 2 bananas and add a spoon of unsweetened peanut butter for an oats preparation that will literally make u and ur body healthy
Edit:- Have lost 7 Kgs of fat in 3 months since i started these & am now ideal BMI, only this change and cutting out added sugar or products with refined sugar from my diet.
Another plus point: the zip seal on the bag actually re-seals quite securely. Although it is ideally stored in an air tight jar.
2nd purchase :-- hey guys again they did a great job by sending a torned out packet... I just opened the packet and I got to see this, I think I must find another brand..Seems to be taking revenge for bad a review i posted for previous purchase,,no problem...
Many does not prefer this unprocessed oats as they compare with the rolled oats, which takes less time.It will be useful if you include the method of pressure cooking oats on your packing.
The pressure cooked steel cut oats with equal part of dahlia ( broken wheat) and cut pieces of tomato,small cubes of potato, cubes of carrot, peas ghee roasted cashew nuts makes a delicious kichdi/Pongal.
Everyone in our house loves this