- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save: Subscribe to 3 or more products & get 20% off = 10% instant discount + 10% as Amazon Pay cashback. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
True Elements Gluten Free Quinoa, 1000g (500gx2)
|Price:||290.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||410.00 (59%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 100% natural and gluten-free
- Rich in protein
- Contains heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids
- Rich source of fiber
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Directions:Soak Quinoa for 5 to 7 minutes in fresh water before cooking. Place this product and water in a saucepan. Cover and let it simmer. Let it sit for 10 minutes after the water has boiled. You can even soak it overnight, to reduce the cooking time.
True Elements Gluten Free Quinoa has a crunchy texture and has an earthy yet sweet flavour. Use it as a replacement to rice in regular recipes to make them gluten-free.
True Elements Quinoa
True Elements Quinoa is A Gluten Free Complete Protein.
HOW TO USE
- Rinse True Elements Quinoa under cold running water.
- Soak Quinoa in water for 5-7 minutes.
- Tip into a pan and add double the amount of water.
- Place over a medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender and the liquid is absorbed.
Quinoa (pronounced keen-wah) was once called “the gold of the Incas” for increasing the stamina of Incan warriors. True Elements Quinoa is a naturally gluten-free seed that behaves like a grain when cooked. It's a delicious, nutrient-rich alternative to rice or couscous.
Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup True Elements Quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 Tomato (medium-sized)
- Handfull of Olives
- 1 Parsley (Bunch)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Olive oil Salt to taste
- True Elements Pumpkin Seeds
About True Elements
True Elements offers a range of high-quality snacks and natural supplements that are inspired by natural foods consumed by our ancestors.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put 2.5 times water and pressure cook it for 2 whisles and simmer flame for 5 mins,the grain appropriately cook.