True Cult Keyboard Gig Bag/Cover for 61-Keys Yamaha or Casio Keyboard High quality material, Easy to carry with grip handle/Strong durable material
- Made of High quality Nylon Materials
- Maroon color finish
- Outer cover is heavy-duty 6060 twill nylon to lock out dirt and spills
- 8MM foam padding inside the bag absorbs the bumps of normal handling
- Edges and handles are made of thick parachute webbing for extra strength and durability
- Separate outside pocket made specially to keep adaptor & cables
- Include Carry handle and back strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keyboard Gig Bag / Carry Case made from High quality PVC Nylon 6060 Material with thick Foam padding. Having separate pocket for keeping adaptor, Music Book, etc. The Bag is suitable for the Yamaha & Casio 61 Keys Keyboard. It can fit the following Yamaha and Casio Models - PSR-E343, PSR-E243, CTK-860IN, CTK-4400, CTK-3200 & CTK-2400 and other equivalent (in size) models of other brands
From the manufacturer
About the Brand
The gig-bag for a musical keyboard is made of twill nylon. The nylon covering of the bag is to lock out dirt and spills. The interior is lined with soft cushioned padding that protects your keyboard to withstand bumps of normal handling. It comes with 2 cushioned back straps to carry it comfortably on your shoulders.
Protect your Keyboard
Cradle your pride and joy in safety and comfort.
The True Cult musical gig bag is designed for protection and portability utilizing lightweight and durable materials. The outer shell is constructed of heavy-duty 6060 twill nylon, luggage grade material to keep dust and other harmful elements from damaging your electronics.
The inside has an 8 mm thick foam padding, minimize the shocks and bumps during transport and carrying
Edges and handles are made of thick parachute webbing for extra strength and durability.
The accessory pocket with zippered closure can be used for cables, adapters and other gadgets. With uniquely engineered feature like self-repairing zippers, these bags provide the ultimate in affordable portability.
Adjustable Secure Straps
Adjustable and uniquely balanced shoulder straps, and reinforced comfort carry handles, for you easily lift up. It can be easily folded and not take too much room.
Ideal Keyboard Bag
Very easy to put the keyboard in and out and the zippers slide nicely, fits your keyboard great and stores in the closet or under the bed with ease.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently purchased piano. I was in need of cheaper version of Bag to keep it safe from dust.
This Bag is big it seems to me. I'm OK with it as I'm not carry for classes or anything. So for students who carry as backpack might not help.
Check the attached images.
Hope this helps.
Let me know if the review was "Helpful".
- It fits Yamaha PSR E353.
- Zip is not of good quality. One is already broken
Overall, it only serves the purpose, nothing great.
Edit: stitching is very poor quality. Even with very small movements within a room, stitching has ripped from entire zip area. Not at all worth the price.
The size is bit big for my keyboard, but that really doesn't matter. They would have provided a compartment for keeping the notes of the notation. Though the price is on the higher side as compared to the local market,
Overall, I am satisfied with the product. I think you can buy it to keep your instrument safe for 4 to 5 years.
I recommend a BUY for this.