Tropicool 240-12-6A AC - DC Converter
|Price:||1,699.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Incase normal AC supply is low below 220 V (because of voltage fluctuation ) then DC output will be also low
- Devices that require more than 72 watts power will not be compatible with this
- Converts 230V AC to to 12V DC with a wire length of 2 meters
- Ideal adaptor to use your car accessories and gadgets like Tyre Inflators, Air compressor, Vacuum cleaner, music system, car fridge on AC mains in your home, office, farmhouse, etc.
- Max Power 6 Amperes, comes with a DC 12V socket on and a 2 pin AC mains plug
- National customer care number - +91 9226192262
- Do not use this converter with vacuum / tyre inflator having power consumption of more than 6 amperes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
An adaptor for connecting 12V DC gadgets to the AC mains. An all purpose device ideal for use at home, on camping sites and in hotels. This converter is useful for running a lot of car accessories apart from Vacuum cleaners such as car refrigerators, air purifiers, car music system, DC Remote control cars, Car Electric washer.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decent build and high quality plastics used. I have used it to power 8W rated Honeywell Move Pure Car Air Purifier (Bold Black) and it managed to run forever without any issues. No heating or any other glitches.
The bad part:
I tried to power a small tire inflator and it managed to work for about 10 minutes it took to fill about +5 psi in two tires After that it would just supply power only in quick pulses and I could not use the tire inflator. I am sure that the tire inflator is rated below 72W as it is a very small one compared to what you get in the market and takes forever to fill air. There is no damage to the convertor or the inflator, just that it is not able to power it. I also tried to run the 12.5W rated Black & Decker ACV1205 12 Volt DC Cyclonic Auto Dustbuster Car Vacuum Cleaner (Gray), this also didn't work as the power came only in pulses.
My conclusion: It works reliably and very durable as long as the devices you run are rated much lower than their claimed 72W. How much lower? I don't know. It worked for 8W rated air purifier but failed to run 12.5W rated vacuums cleaner and tire inflator of unknown rating. Luckily my primary purpose for buying it was to run the air purifier when the car is parked in the garage so I am happy with the purchase.
Most recent customer reviews
It works well with my Igloo car cooler for my road trips.