- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 14 x 6.4 cm
- Item model number: TWI-5001
- ASIN: B005AU9XQW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 22 April 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #42,009 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Trillium Worldwide TWI-5001 Mineral Magnet II
|You Save:||₹ 700.00 (12%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Quickly installs on an incoming fresh water pipe
- Polarization of mineral salts modified by magnetic field
- Reduces scale build-up due to hard water
- Helps improve taste and feel of tap water
- Fits incoming water pipes up to 1.5-Inch diameter
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
TWI-5001 Features: -Naturally helps to condition hard water. -Restricts the formation & build-up of sediments & calcium. -Fits most incoming fresh water pipes. -Installs in seconds; no tools required. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -8 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -4 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -4 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -1 Pounds.
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I take one star off for this product because the screws and wing nuts are made of plastic. You can find brass (non-magnetic) replacements from hardware stores: Wing Nuts size is 1/4-20, screws size is 1/4-20x2.
I like this particular one since it has a plastic waterproof case an fasteners over the magnets, so I'm able to put it right on my shower head hose and not have to worry about it corroding. I also used one on the line to my dishwasher. Now, my dishes no longer feel like it has a rough powdery or gunk stuck to them after being washed in the dishwasher. I bought some different magnets that I attached to the lines under my sinks that didn't need to be water proof as well. And some magnets you can put in the toilet reservoir to help prevent buildup in the toilet bowls. All of these have worked amazingly well. I don't have to spend hours every week trying to clean up all the hard water buildup everywhere anymore. These and the other magnets have been a godsend.
If you have a problem with really hard water, they will work great for you. If you don't have hard water, you probably won't notice a change in anything.