Tribit XFree Color Bluetooth Earbuds with Microphone - Wireless Earbuds Running Headphones, Rock-Solid Bass, IPX5 Waterproof, Up to 10 Hrs Playtime - Magnetic Sports Headphones, Ruby Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Superb Audio Quality & Extremely Durable - Constructed with extremely lightweight aircraft aluminum housing, prolonging the working life of the running headphones, and features an impressive 8mm dynamic speaker that delivers true-to-life audio with rock-solid bass, super-crisp treble. Engineered with CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology, Tribit XFree Color sports headphone offers you with crystal music and lifelike phone call experience, immersing yourself in the music world.
- Strong Water Resistance - Tribit XFree Color workout headphones are rated IPX5 waterproof, Nano-coating waterproof function allows you enjoy music in any occasions without worrying about sweat, splash or rain. Music will always be with you no matter in burning hot summer or rainy spring.
- Magnetic Connection - When you have finished using your bluetooth earbuds, behind-the-neck design and magnetic buds could save a lot of trouble. Just click it together then carry with you all the time in case of need. We also provide you with 2 pairs Cable Management Clips, Thus, there is no need to worry about tangle wires, and preserve headphones life.
- Comfortable & Secure - The ear fins and soft silicone earbuds are ergonomically designed, which enable your headphone fixed in a comfortable position and free your ears. You could choose the suitable earbuds and ear fins for you. (S, M, L three different sizes) It an ideal companion for running, hiking, gym, fitness, yoga, exercises, dance, travelling and other outdoor activities.
- 1.5x Longer Battery Life & Bluetooth 4.1 - Built-in rechargeable battery. A full charge that takes 2 hours lets your beats go on and on for a whopping 10 HOURS playtime. Battery life longer than traditional Bluetooth earbuds/headphones. Tribit bluetooth headphone is seamlessly compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices, like iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stable & Superior & Durable
Stable CSR Chips and Bluetooth 4.1 technology allows perfect compatibility.
Superior Stereo Sound
With 8mm dynamic speaker, delivers true stereo HD sound with unparalleled bass and treble response with advanced noise isolation.
Constructed with extremely lightweight aircraft aluminum housing.
Suitable & Comfortable
Enable your headphone fixed in a comfortable position. It an ideal companion for outdoor activities.
Comfortable and free your ears when you use Tribit XFree Color. There are S, M and L three different ear tips for you. With those customized accessories, Tribit Bluetooth headphones become the good option for outdoor activities.
Supported by its Nano coating, means the rain won't have a thing on your tunes It can withstand dripping water and sweat. Just feel free when you are doing mass exercise with dropping sweat.
Wear your sports earbuds like a neck band, with magnetic buds that click together (convenient for extended use). behind-the-neck design and magnetic buds could save a lot of trouble.
1.5x Strong Battery Life
A built-in 120mAH Lithium-ion battery offers up to 10-hour continuous playtime without interruption on one single charge (2 hours), which simply means you can have more time enjoy and less time waiting.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• I've been using these earphones for around 9 hours and the battery is still about 30% left.( observations made on normal volume).
• Connectivity for these earphones is quite fast, instructions on manual are provided if you're having issues with connectivity.
• Buttons are a bit mushy but I'd recommend you using your finger tips instead of finger pads
• Bass for these earphones is quite satisfying and I didn't see any lag in the audio while streaming a video.
•Earphones come with separate ear buds for your ear size which is quite compatible, magnetic earphones easy to carry.
Overall i think these earphones are worth the shot and the quality for this price is amazing.
I'm an audiophile and a gamer, and for those activities you will need a wired headset but for everything else you will need this.
Call Quality - 10/10
Mic Quality - 10/10
Bluetooth Connectivity - 10/10. It has good range as well.
Sound Quality - Deep Bass and Clear Highs in music playback. Tribit is a 8/10 compared to my 9/10 rating of Sony XB55AP. The music on the Tribit sounds very immersive, I'm impressed.😊🧐
Loudness - They are bloody loud with no sound rupturing. Your ears may bleed but the earphones don't crack. 🤣🤣
Materials - the plastic on the mic feels cheap but I don't care since they only cost Rs 1100/- 🤣🤣 the wire is a bit thin, can't say much about durability right now however the ear plugs look neat and posh.
Fitting - The earplugs are really good design. Do not hurt my ears and remain steady even while running. Soft and functional. The stick togather with magnet and are easy to carry around on the neck when not using.
Gaming - There is a 0.2 sec delay in hearing the footsteps. So, it's a no-go for games like PUBG.
Video - The lag is not noticable. You can watch movies etc quite comfortably even on Netflix.
Battery - Lasted me atleast 6 to 7 hrs which was much more than expected.
Overall this is a 10/10 in it's category which is Active Use.
**For proper audiophile and no lag gaming you need wired headphones. Bluetooth just doesn't cut it unless you're buying Bose league of wireless/wired headphones where music will be good but for gaming you still need wired.
Battery Runs for approx 9hrs(Music-Only) and 7.5hrs(Music & Calls), which is impressive for the price! The Buds are definitely Metal Construction but the magnets are a bit weaker than I'd Like... These are extremely light-weight and comfortable in the ear and no pain using for 3.5 hrs a day. I charge it every 3rd Day and it takes like 1.5hrs to charge. It is Definitely Rain and Water Resistant! I've tested it myself!
I'm not exaggerating by saying this, but the Earphones will not fall from your ears even if you dance around with them or play Football even! The Blue-tooth connection will stutter if the devices has a lot of obstacles like your body or if your phone is kept in a bag that you are holding, but never did it ever get disconnected even once! The Call Quality is Decent for the Price and there was no disturbance on both sides! Noise Cancellation is decent and does a good Job!
About Sound Quality, I do enjoy a good Bass but I'm more of a guy who looks for a balance when it comes to music, and I must say that I'm Impressed by how all the Rock & Roll, low melodies, DJ Remixes and some Sad kinds of music I hear is Sounding with these!
I Honestly Do Recommend "Tribit X-Free Colour" to everyone who is looking for a pair of earphones that will beat others in this price segment! Keep Low expectations while you use it, in order for best experience! It's !200Rs. afterall... Right!
I have become a tribit fan already and have also purchased their Bluetooth speaker, the Tribit maxsound plus which is a great product, after seeing Oluv's review on YouTube. I am also very much interested in the Tribit Xfree over the ear headphones and looking forward to buy it very soon! Ahem, this is not a paid review at all, but I wanted to let you know that this less heard brand will soon be famous for their great products.