- Paperback: 412 pages
- Publisher: Independently Published (28 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1793464189
- ISBN-13: 978-1793464187
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,25,800 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tribe of Hackers: Cybersecurity Advice from the Best Hackers in the World Paperback – Import, 28 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The questions answered are the same for everyone but the answers give many insights on most aspects of this industry.
I might be a bit biased but this is really a book for everyone - In and out of the InfoSec industry.
Anyway, for those of us n00bs entering the field, or who have fewer than 2^5 years in the field, it is very easy to feel overwhelmed and intimidated by the long-time pros we admire and respect. This book helps address that intimidation on so many levels because it gives snapshots of people in the hacker/infosec/cybersecurity fields in their own words.
The questions asked by the authors/editors are questions I hear all the time, and that I have asked more than a few times, myself. And the answers given range from snarky and short, to long, thoughtful, and detailed. The resulting amalgam is the best picture I have seen of the culture that is the hacker/infosec community.
I already knew that hackers are my tribe. This book just confirmed and reinforced that knowledge, and deepened my respect and admiration of the community that calls me one of its own as well.
Since there are 70 interviews you really get an unbiased view into the cybersecurity industry
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. All proceeds from the book will go towards Bunker Labs, Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Rainforest Partnership, and Start-Up! Kid’s Club 👏🏾