- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Shobhaa De Books (20 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0670089125
- ISBN-13: 978-0670089123
- Package Dimensions: 21.6 x 13.4 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #26,328 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Trials of Truth: India’s Landmark Criminal Cases Hardcover – 4 Jan 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr Pinky Anand, a trustee of The Arts and Cultural Heritage Trust is a designated senior advocate at the Supreme Court of India and the incumbent Additional Solicitor General of India. A doctorate of law, graduate of Harvard Law School, an Inlaks scholar, honorary professor at Amity Law School, she is the second woman in India to have been awarded this high constitutional law office.
Her accomplishments extend from legal expertise to media, politics and social activism. The causes espoused by her have led us towards milestone changes in the legal fabric vis-à-vis the development of the country, right of free speech, eradication of malpractices and protection of children.
Her various laurels include being an alternate country councillor (India) of LAWASIA and the vice president of the Bar Association of India. She has been the recipient of the National Order of Merit awarded by the President of France, and has several awards to her credit, including those for excellence in law awarded by FICCI, Lions Club, Amity University, Bharat Nirman, PHD Chamber for Progress, Harmony and Development. She has also been a spokesperson for the Bharatiya Janata Party and was even leading its all-India legal team at one point.
As a founding member of the BRICS Legal Forum, she has represented India in various Brazil, China and India meets, and is a member of the Group of Experts for Commonwealth for Drafting Model Law on Cyber Crime.
She has also co-authored a book on international jurisdictions.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Price is also high. Over all not at all a value for money. I would recommend prospective buyers to go for The Dramatic Decade by Indu Bhan and for constitution related cases 10 Judgements that changed India by Zia Mody.