- Item model number: 102596
- ASIN: B014KHWSMG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 28 August 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,34,128 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Tresmode Women's Peepump-3 Beige Pumps - 8 UK
This item is currently not in stock.
- Material: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Heel Type: Cone heel
- Heel Height: 6 centimeters
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product Warranty against manufacturing defects: 30 days
- Care instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
Designed at a studio in Florence, Tresmode's shoes are then manufactured across the world. With young, cool and fashion forward designs, the brand is known for keeping up with the latest trends as seen on the ramps in London, New York, Paris and Milan. Combining state-of-the art quality with edgy design, Tresmode took on European footwear designer Emmanuel Rossi as the Head of Brand Development.
Tresmode, a brand synonymous with uber chic footwear, was launched into the Indian market in 2007 with the first flagship store in Mumbai. Within four years, Tresmode has not only created a presence across the country but also internationally and retails in cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai , Kathmandu and many more.
Within a short time, Tresmode has truly established its name and become a celeb favorite with stars such as Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone, Genelia D’souza, Priyanka Chopra, Monikangana Dutta, Minisha Lamba, Sonam Kapoor, Sushmita Sen, Shahid Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi and Prateik Babbar sporting their shoes.
Tresmode sets itself above from the rest is the ability to bring the hottest international styles to the Indian market and ensure that the clientele are being given the best of latest fashion to adorn their feet. Tresmode's versatile collection from party to work wear appeals to the urban clientele whose fashion tastes are constantly evolving.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?