Trek N Ride - MC10 - Motorcycle Full Finger Glove
- Full glove with injection shell protection design
- Touch phone finger tips on both hands; Metal mesh for ventilation.
- Special design for easy wear; Adjustable Velcro for increased comfort
- Durable material on palm,and layer padded
- Good knuckle protection, nice grip and good padding at the palm for extra comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Comfortable Motorcycle Full glove with injection shell protection design.Now with added feature of touch phone finger tips. Please refer the measurement chart for your correct size. Measurement is taken on normal stretched gloves.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received this item in 2 working days. One more quick delivery badge to Amazon.
But I am really impressed with the guality of the product. Fit and Finnish is top class.
On the 1st day of using it, the air duck mesh came off.
On subsequent use the Velcro was not sticking.
The stiching off Velcro was of very low quality. The stiching started to detach and half the stiching came off within 1 month if use.
The stiching of the gloves in certain places came off and it looked like holes in gloves.
The product is of very low quality. It is not worth the money of 1000 rs. You will feel you got cheated. Don't buy this product.
There are better products available for quarter of the cost.
I contacted Amazon and told about the issues with the gloves. Amazon asked me to courier the glove to the seller and send Amazon the courier details. They said they will refund once the seller receives the courier.
Appreciate Amazon's customer service.
My previous gloves was pro biker gloves for 300 rs. It was a quality glove which lasted 2 to 3 years.
I will be buying the pro biker glove again.
- Excellent comfort.
- They look pretty good.
- Reasonable value for money overall.
- Very cool and comfortable even in peak summer conditions.
- Can be worn all day without a problem.
- Those chunky sharp bits that look like tough armor are actually rubbery and kind of soft.
- Not for winter riding as they are well-ventilated and mesh, though it's not obvious from the pictures. The mesh is in between the fingers for very effective cooling. So it's excellent for summer, but not winters.
- They tend not to last that long for me personally. But they're so comfortable and I'm so used to them, that I simply buy a new pair of this same model when the old one wears out. I replace them about every six months, but I also ride about 1,200 km per month.
- I cannot attest to any high-end protection or safety as such, but then no motorcycle gloves at this price range will come with any kind of armor or kevlar / composite plastic / etc. anyway so it's a moot point. If you're going to the track, then invest in some proper hardcore gear with kevlar and whatnot. I use these for daily use and commuting.
Bonus protip: Get the red ones, they look the nicest :D
The product quality is good and the air ventilation is more than expected. Great job.
One flaw I felt is that I have tried both L size and XL size. L size was very tight and bit uncomfortable. XL size is a bit bigger than my hand, there is some gap left on top of my fingers like half a centimeter. They should work on proper size fitting.
Best product for Indian climate with amazing quality.Trek n Ride Scoyco - MC10 - Motorcycle Full Finger Glove (Black_X-Large)