- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Traveller Kids Interactive World Map Kit
|Sale:||490.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||9.00 (2%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Includes a 3 x 2 ft washable, non-tear world map with pictures of monuments, animals and a lot more drawn all over it.
- Kids identify and learn about different countries by placing of stickers of flags, monuments, animals, currencies and label stickers of names of countries in their right places.
- You also spot the seven wonders of the world drawn on map and label them with stickers
- Suitable for 4-12 year olds
- Ideal birthday gift and return gift
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 20 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A non-tear, colourfully and beautifully illustrated (3 X 2 feet) world map designed with our unique K.I.D ideology to introduces your little one to the world by putting it within the reach of small fingers and soft palms! Printed on a non-tear washable material, it is full of bright colours and adorable graphics of monuments, animals, and other iconic places. The provided reusable sticker labels are neatly designed and include information about country names, their flags and currencies. With knowledge value enhanced by colourful, adorable graphics and an experiential paste-and-match approach, this one is a must-have for every child! Contents: A non-tear, washable 3 X 2 feet World Map 100+ Reusable sticker labels Of countries, their capitals, and currencies. The joy of a toy!
Learning CAN and SHOULD be fun!
CocoMoco Kids makes learning fun through the joy of a toy. Our educational games, DIY activities, and maps for children cover the elementary A.G.E.S areas (Artistic, Growth, Experiential, and Smart) and are powered by our unique K.I.D ideology. We strongly believe that children have a fundamental right to fun! Ideal for home, classroom, and gifting - all our games are wonderful gifts and return gifts! Designed to foster curiosity through the joy of a toy, all our games and activities enhance visual-spatial coordination, critical thinking, and visual perception to hone the child’s insight at a tender age. All this in turn leads to overall development while making sure your child doesn’t miss out on the fun! So now you know what makes a KID - K-knowledge, I-Insight, D-Development! We believe that kids deserve the best toys and games, keeping in mind that fun is an essential part of learning and crucial in early childhood for developing essential skills.
Fun Comes First
Hello Playtime, say no to screen time!
Inspire your kids to learn about the world!
- Boosts knowledge and creativity - Improves visual-spatial coordination - Develops gross-motor skills - Habituates critical thinking
- A non-tear, wipeable 3 X 2 feet World Map - 100+ Reusable sticker labels ff countries, their capitals, and currencies - Solution key - The joy of a toy!
About the Startup
Shitij Malhotra, Co-founder
Priyanka Prabhakar, Co-founder
Describe your products in three words.
Inspirational Creative Educational
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Shelves across toy stores are stacked with same old games that we played as kids. We realised the need for new games for kids, especially today when the digital world is growing and parents are finding ways to restrict digital time spent by their kids. Our love for travel and geography is what inspired us to teach kids about different countries and inspire them to learn geography through games, fun maps and DIY activities. Parents are always on the look out for innovative birthday return gifts and our products fit well over there.
What makes your product special?
Our games are proudly made in India. We emphasize on good design and quality with a global appeal. Our expertise is in educational games, especially games on geography. Our games are not on-your-face learning, they're fun to play and kids learn subtly as they play.
What has been the best part of your experience?
Creating new content and games is a lot of fun, especially challenging as you have to not only impress the parents but the kids too. It's been great interacting with parents and kids, watching kids drag their parents into our office sometimes to grab a game. A child pestering a parent to buy our product gives us more joy than the industry award any day. We've also showcased our games at the World Toy Fair and received a good response.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So this kit is OK to start with but I will put together my own kit with a larger map and order heaps of stickers from good publishers like Usborne and Collins. We will have fun!
Unique and better than using an atlas. Usually maps are very plain, this was very colourful and attractive for kids. Also the map was kind of interactive. So I think (or rather hope) my nephew might be able to learn things faster.