- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
iPad Pro 9.7 inch Case ,Transparent Slim Silicon Soft TPU Tablet Computer Case [Shock Absorption] For Apple iPad Pro 9.7 inch (2016) (clear)
|Price:||1,396.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,604.00 (53%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Full Protection: Made with Soft TPU to offer full protection all around the device.
- Completely Transparent ---- Ultra clear soft skin show off natural beauty of your Tablet Computer design
- features; Flex Press prevents scratches on the volume button and provides you the original pressing feeling with your Tablet Computer.
- Anti-Slip with one-handed use ---- TPU's anti-slip properties allow you to hold your Tablet Computer with one hand stablely
- Imported from USA
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Full Protection: Made with Soft TPU to offer full protection all around the device.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are no serrations or ribbing to this one, so the case looks clear and elegant. Real quality stuff!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
iPad Pro 9.7 Inch / iPad Air / iPad Air 2 Screen Protector Glass, amFilm 0.33m 2.5D Round Edge Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Pro 9.7 inch 2016 (1-Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RNGOBYK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_3KgDxb5V0B7J1
For the people who are saying this case has flimsy edges: Well....yeah. What were you expecting? This is a soft TPU case—it is, by design, a flexible material. The only way to get an edge that won't pull away from your iPad if you pull it (much) is to get a rigid case. It really isn't all that bad in my opinion, but I guess it depends how you're using it. For my purposes, it's absolutely fine. There are some phone cases out there that are TPU but have a metal frame that pops on, surrounding the edge of the phone. Would be kinda cool if there were such a thing for the iPad—I'll keep my eye out for one.
The back camera of the ipad pro protrudes from the back of the device, but this cover is thick enough that it prevents the camera lens from touching any flat surface that the ipad pro is laid on. (the camera lens will be kept about 1 millimeter from touching the surface of a table or desk.)
I have bought TPU type cases for several iphones, samsung phone, kindles, ipads in the past, and this one is as good as any of them and better than some that had minor defects in appearance.
It is easier to grip this TPU case than the bare iPad pro, but it does NOT have any surface texture to improve the grip in your hands as some other TPU cases do.
This is a cover that adds minimal weight and thickness which is exactly what I wanted. (I do not want a "bumper" type cover which can protect the device from a 6 foot fall but adds significant thickness and weight to the device.)