- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- ASIN: B002TMI2A2
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #867 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen Exclusive Big Screen IMAX Edition 2-Disc Special Collector's Edition Widescreen DVD Featuring The Biggest On-screen Picture Available (2009)
|Price:||125.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||674.00 (84%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Let me clarify some cool details which make this DVD a unique, one-of-a-kind, must-have:
- The "base version" of the Transformers 2 movie was released in 2.4:1 screen format. What this means is that similar to most recent "blockbuster" movies, the image retains large black bars on the top and bottom of the screen, even on widescreen HDTVs, which have a top-to-side screen ratio of 16:9 (or 1.78:1 if you reduce the fraction). These movies aren't designed to fill the screen on a regular HDTV (kind of annoying).
- This "Big Screen Edition" of Transformers 2 tries something only done once before on either DVD or Blu-Ray releases (Dark Knight) - about 10 minutes of the movie was actually shot using super-resolution IMAX film stock, so those original images are captured on 1.33:1 (i.e. 4:3, the old almost-square TV top-to-side ratio), then cropped to only use a portion of that for the original release. For major scenes in this DVD, however, a larger portion of the IMAX film was used, enough to completely fill a 1.78:1 HDTV widescreen. These "Big Screen" images are larger, show more information (from the IMAX film stock) and are superior resolution in any format. So if you're watching on a standard HDTV screen, the black bars vanish and the entire HDTV screen is used, with even more detail than you would see in the regular 2.4:1 image.
The end result is SPECTACULAR. The images are bigger, sharper, more vivid, and completely fill up your HDTV screen, without black bars. My only wish is that they would have included MORE of these IMAX scenes, not only the major fight scenes. Still, there are simply no other movies like this today (Dark Knight had quality problems) - it's a GEM, a showcase for your home theater, and a substantially improved experience when watching the movie. Highly, highly recommended, and the quality improvement is noticeable on any DVD, in any Home Theater, regardless of the system. And they're rare - trust me, you're friends don't have this, and will be wow'ed by it when you show them. And while the Blu-Ray is better, this is still a killer feature on the regular DVD version (which I have).