- Hardcover: 544 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins India; 1 edition (28 February 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9353026849
- ISBN-13: 978-9353026844
- Package Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 4.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,146 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Transformative Constitution: A Radical Biography in Nine Acts Hardcover – 28 Feb 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gautam Bhatia is a constitutional law expert. He practises in New Delhi and is visiting faculty at a number of law schools. He has been involved in important contemporary constitutional cases, such as the challenge to criminal defamation and the right to privacy case. He is an alumnus of the National Law School of India University, the University of Oxford and the Yale Law School.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do read the book.