- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Transcend 8GB MicroSDHC Class10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter 45 MB/s (TS8GUSDU1)
|Price:||1,364.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,434.80 (51%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Extra-large capacity for storing high resolution movies and pictures
- Built-in error correction code (ECC) to automatically detect and fix transfer errors
- Exceptional reliability and long-life data retention
- Supports content protection for recordable media (CPRM)
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Today’s advanced smartphones and tablets are fast and powerful, with memory hungry apps and full-HD recording capabilities that perform best with high-speed, high-capacity storage media. Offering vast storage space and superior read/write speeds, Transcend’s microSDHC cards are the perfect memory upgrade solution to keep pace with your mobile lifestyle.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Copied files to new SD card, check. But copying speed not anywhere close to Class 10.
Open Album to review photos and the phone got freeze.
Delete the files from SD card and it'll restore all the files when you insert again.
You try to format or unmount the card, and it'll stop working.
Overall bad experience, struggled 2 days to figure out the problem and finally decided to return it back.
I installed it in my new mobile, and it works flawlessly. What more can I say?
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
During large operation heats up a little bit...